R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New year update on my mom and brother in law!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New year update on my mom and brother in law! Empty
PostSubject: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 0:06

My mom is doing well! She did decide to take chemo, i hate that she has to but i am glad she is. The dr says she has a 66% chance of it returning without chemo and only a 20% with chemo. She starts wednesday.

My brother in law is still in bad shape. He needs lots of prayers. He had his port for chemo put in this past thursday. He is now in the hospital because of blood clots. The drs said they were astonsihed and that it was a complete miracle he is alive right now. He got the blood clots right after the port was put in. He was doing all the things he wasnt supposed to do with a clot(because he didnt know he had them) things like heat and such...well, the dr said the clots should have traveled to his heart and killed him already and he is still alive. THe drs cant believe it! We said its prayer!! We know God has his hand on mikey!!
We have set up a facebook support page. My sister is struggling, she has no real support group near her and has no financial back up right now. Mikey cant work and my sister is missing alot taking care of him. She gave a tithe/offering of $200 yesterday, she did NOT have the money to do this but she is leting God know she fully trusts him and we all know God will bless them both for their faith!

Here is his facebook page. PLEASE like it so they know that people are praying! I am not asking anyone to help financially, if anyone wanted to that is their choice and could pm me for details on how to do that.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donations-For-Micheal-Shawn/244096762328805?ref=notif&notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite&sk=wall#!/pages/Donations-For-Micheal-Shawn/244096762328805

Please keep mikey and my mom, Dawn, in your continued prayers!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 3:55

Thanks for the update Sarah, I will continue to pray for them both prayer
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 4:15

thank you for update, in my prayers for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 4:38

Me too Sarah Beth prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 9:29

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 15:16

Will keep both in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 17:11

thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 23:18

Me too Sarah!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year update on my mom and brother in law!   New year update on my mom and brother in law! Empty

Back to top Go down

New year update on my mom and brother in law!
Page 1 of 1