R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin's brother in law has passed

Go down 
+8
clarianercf
CuteAsAPixie
Lynknursery
Poppy
Lara
LittlePunkins
babyblossom
Karen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Robin's brother in law has passed Empty
PostSubject: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011 - 10:08

Its 3 am in Hawaii and I just received a phone call from Robin's sister telling us her husband just passed away. Ernest wasn't the best person in the world, but he wasn't all bad. He had met Robin's sister in HS and they've dated and married and have been together for over 30 years. He took care of all household business and Debbie doesn't know how to do any of that for herself. I ask for your prayers for Debbie at this time. Thankfully, she is living with another sister who is smart at all that and will help her get through but its going to be a rough road for Debbie. She lost her son about 5 years ago or so and now her husband.

Ernest was diagnosed with cancer last fall. It was already wide spread by the time he was diagnosed so we knew it was just a matter of time. He died in his sleep. He is survived by his wife and his daughter and 2 grandsons. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011 - 11:51

Oh so sorry for the loss! My prayers are with yall!!
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011 - 18:09

Sorry to hear that Karen. I hope that Debbie will soon be able to work out everything and enjoy life again.
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011 - 19:36

loveyou!
Yall are in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011 - 20:21

I will pray for Debbie and her daughter...so soory for her loss. prayer
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 29 Jul 2011 - 22:47

I will pray too, that is so sad sad
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 5:06

I cannot get over how much saddness around at present, sorry for the loss Karen and Robin. My best friend has also just had a loss of a grandson (7mo) as well as another grandson undergoing chemo, there is just so much saddness going on at present around us.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 17:37

Karen... sending my condolances...
Hugs
Terri
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 20:01

Oh Karen , so sorry to hear that, my prayers with your family.

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 20:09

clarianercf wrote:
Oh Karen , so sorry to hear that, my prayers with your family.

Cristina.
loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! So good to see you, Cristina!
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptySun 31 Jul 2011 - 20:12

Thanks Karen, Im happy to be here again. My personal nurse (my daughter) LOL, just let me use the computer today for 10 minutes lol I think I am over 15 minutes now, but she dont know.

Cristina.
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 4:33

Karen, I'm sorry for yours and Robin's family's loss. Debbie and her daughter will be in my prayers.

And Lyn, I'm sorry for your friend's loss and her sick grandchild. They will be in my prayers too.
Back to top Go down
BearClawMomma
Toddler
Toddler
BearClawMomma

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 14:24

So sorry Karen, their family is in my prayers! sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearclawcreations.weebly.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:55

Karen, so sorry to hear of Robin`s brother-in-law`s passing due to cancer. You and her family are in my prayers. prayer
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 2:00

Karen please give Robin a hug and tell her I am sorry for her family's loss. How has Mama in law taken this news? I hope that it has not been too disruptive in her process of healing and recovery.
I know it is hard for Robin not to be able to be with her sister now. But until we all master quantum physics and time travel we are stuck being in one place at a time!
He's at peace and is now able to heal all the soul sickness he had for so long.
Take care guys.....good things are coming.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 7:05

Thanks, everybody. Joy, she's(Robin's mother) actually happy. She's, well, for lack of better words, narcissistic. Robin has never heard her older sister cry before and it about killed her to hear her crying. I was worried she wouldn't allow herself to grieve. I guess Debbie didn't cry when her son died(but I bet she did privately). She's a very private person. Its hard for her not to be there physically with her sister but she also knows that Darlene is there, taking care of Debbie.

Ernest wasn't a spiritual person at all so there will be no regular funeral type of thing. He is being cremated and they will scatter the ashes on the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin's brother in law has passed   Robin's brother in law has passed Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin's brother in law has passed
Page 1 of 1