R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

brother in law with cancer not doin well

Go down 
+4
Poppy
Tinabloomfield
Dianne1227
debora jenkins
8 posters
AuthorMessage

brother in law with cancer not doin well Empty
PostSubject: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012 - 20:46

My brother in law who has been fighrin cancer since november....he is in icu and they r sayin he may not come home this time.........not sure how much one family can take.....please keep is in ur prayers! I will be in and out.......all the family is goin in to see him.
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: brother inlaw   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 0:17

prayers
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 0:52

Praying for you all.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 1:31

Sending prayers hun....He is in Gods hands now
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 4:34

So sad sad will be praying for you all
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 5:03

Sorry to hear that Sarah. Will be praying for you all prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyFri 27 Apr 2012 - 8:09

thanks ladies......He is holding his own right now....I talked to my mom not long ago and some of the family went home becuase he was upset....he felt like everyone was coming in cause they were expecting him to die.....so they visited a few hrs and went home(at least those that were close by....those who drove many hours stayed!) So he still has some fight in him.....another nurse came in and actually felt encouraged so we dont know.....Im am just going to pray all the way through....I will pray for God to heal him and have faith, no matter what the outcome. I have learned recently its not always about the outcome, its simply about having faith all the way through.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 12:09

this is so sad to hear. I will be praying for your brother in law and your family. Big Hugs!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 13:41

I will say a prayer for him and for you all
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well EmptyMon 30 Apr 2012 - 23:29

Oh Sarah, I am so sorry for you and your family. I will be praying for all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brother in law with cancer not doin well   brother in law with cancer not doin well Empty

Back to top Go down

brother in law with cancer not doin well
Page 1 of 1