R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Person to Person Baby Swaps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Person to Person Baby Swaps Empty
PostSubject: Person to Person Baby Swaps   Person to Person Baby Swaps EmptySun 9 Oct 2011 - 11:19

Awhile back, Sherrie and I arranged to do a sort of baby swap between ourselves. I really respect Sherrie's work and I guess she respects mine, too, so we decided to send each other what kit we wanted for ourselves and basically left it up to each other to reborn for each other. We saved money on shipping by just sending back the parts and then we assembled the babies ourselves.

If you are interested in doing the same type of thing with someone, post your interest here with an example or two of your latest work so if someone is interested, they can PM you and you can arrange a swap. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
smiley10_6
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Swaps   Person to Person Baby Swaps EmptyThu 3 May 2012 - 4:36

This is something I would like to take part in if anyone is interested. There are pics of my babies on www.maternalcreations.webs.com
Cathy x
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Person to Person Baby Swaps   Person to Person Baby Swaps EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012 - 20:17

I would love to do this! I am no where NEAR as good as some of you ladies. I am still learning and I am rusty from 4 years off of reborning!! Anyways here are a few of the babies I have made.

Person to Person Baby Swaps Pic028

Person to Person Baby Swaps 36aae454

Person to Person Baby Swaps IMG_0984

Person to Person Baby Swaps Pics024
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person to Person Baby Swaps   Person to Person Baby Swaps Empty

Back to top Go down

Person to Person Baby Swaps
Page 1 of 1