R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! Empty
PostSubject: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptyFri 30 Nov 2018 - 22:27

If you sell on eBay, please block this person, it will save you a headache!!
She did a BIN on eBay for my Realborn Darren, I got him all packed and ready to go when I received a notice that the buyer requested me to cancel and refund the money!!!    

I am removing her name & ID, we messaged each other and looked at both sides, communication is always good  wink   I'm not holding anything against her  happyhappy

Last edited by jo_lil_sugars on Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 19:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 3:38

sad  oho  notfair

grrrr So sorry to hear Jo! Added to my blocked list!!

These people have no idea the headaches they cost, so inconsiderate!!!

Hugggggs
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 9:28

It really is a headache! Getting the box packed and ready is work!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptySun 2 Dec 2018 - 19:04

Jenny In NH wrote:
sad  oho  notfair

grrrr So sorry to hear Jo! Added to my blocked list!!

These people have no idea the headaches they cost, so inconsiderate!!!

Hugggggs

We talked and looked at both sides, we able to understand where each other was coming from, so I am so grateful it's all good now.  I took her off my blocked list.  Sorry for the inconvenience but grateful she wanted to talk & understand what happened.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptyTue 4 Dec 2018 - 22:03

Glad you worked it out!!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptyWed 5 Dec 2018 - 8:07

Yes, me too!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 11:19

Hi Jo,
Sorry you are going through this too..
I just went through the very same thing except we didn't work anything out. Non paying bidder on my Bellami so relisted again.

Sold 3 kits on Ebay. One lady had the kit for 3 days and then decided the kit had Cigarette smoke on it ! Really, NO ONE in my house smokes and I have a no return policy.I never took the kit out of the box except to examine it and take pictures..

Ebay sided with her even though I have a no return policy. Ebay went and withdrew the return money straight out of my bank account, plus added in her return fee. Ebay refused to give me my final value fee back for the sale. I asked them why I have to return money to a lady that lied . And Ebay doesn't have to return money to me for a sale that didn't happen. They decided to give me half the money back . That was the best they could do. I had to fight with them for hours for half!

One nice guy from Ebay did tell me if anyone ever claims Cigarette smoke on any item they will get there money back no matter what because the danger of second hand smoke. He said she probably new that.

A few days later she bid on another kit I had listed . I told Ebay if she smelled smoke WHY the h--l is she bidding again. They removed her bid and blocked her from my account. IDK
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptyThu 6 Dec 2018 - 12:26

You poor thing!! What a nightmare!!! Did you get the baby back before they took the money from you??

Could you please give us her eBay ID so we can block her also?
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! EmptySun 9 Dec 2018 - 5:51

Ebay are shocking at returning the money before you have received the kit back, happens a lot apparently
No wonder they are clamouring for our business, not a lot of sales on eBay, like there used to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!   BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BLOCK THIS PERSON!!! WORKED IT OUT!!
Page 1 of 1