R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Empty
PostSubject: 2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 0:49

Here ya go Linda!!

Your class participation logo!!

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Flutte11

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 22:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 2:12

Jenny In NH wrote:
Here ya go Linda!!

Her request was from over 3 years ago? Did no one ever take care of it? Linda was last on the forum in July of 2013. LOL! You are trying way to hard to get caught up!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: You are looking at the wrong person.. FlutterBabies not Butterfly hehehe   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 14:11

pia46 wrote:
Jenny In NH wrote:
Here ya go Linda!!

Her request was from over 3 years ago? Did no one ever take care of it? Linda was last on the forum in July of 2013. LOL! You are trying way to hard to get caught up!

hehe.. she just requested one the other day, I never saw the old request!! LOL  (see Below)

"PostSubject: Logo   December 8th 2015, 13:35 Select/Unselect multi-quote Reply with quote  

I have taken several of Lara online class and one class in Alabama for silicone in 2014. Do I need to always be in her contest to get a logo? Asking as I don't know how to get any yet. I have learned a lot from Lara. She is a fantastic teacher, online and in person. She is a fantastic person too. My nursery name is" Flutterbabiesnursery." Thanks for a response in advance."

Oo0o Pia! I just figured out what you did... you looked at the first entry under logos.. that is for BUTTERFLY.. not FLUTTER Babies.. scroll down to the last entry.. that is for FlutterBabies!! Her request for logo was Dec 8th of this year. :)
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 0:12

Thank you! Now how do I use it? I made a print though, just for my craft shows. It is beautiful! Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: How to add a Logo to your Signature page 2015   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 2:16

lindah964 wrote:
Thank you! Now how do I use it? I made a print though, just for my craft shows.   It is beautiful! Hugs

1.   Right click your logo and save it to your desktop (so it will be easy to find)
2.   Click on PROFILE (is way up top above the black line on the forum)
3.   Click on SIGNATURE hen in the white box - click on EDIT SIGNATURE
4.   Click on  HOST AN IMAGE (3rd button to the left of the red and white you tube button)
5.   Click on BROWSE next to "FILE"
6.   Navigate to the logo you saved to your desk top, click on "HOST IT"
7.   Next Pop up box - lists: Thumbnail
                                         Image URL
8.   RIGHT click on the address next to  IMAGE and select COPY
9.   Then PASTE over to the left into your signature box. If the white box doesn't close, close it.
10.  Click on PREVIEW and see if everything is the way you want it to look.

Then SAVE

Hope it works for you!  I put some screen captures down below this message - they might help you navigate!

((( hugs  )))
Jenny
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Step_110

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Step_210

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Step_310

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Host_i10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Step_510
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 1:30

Thanks for straightening me out! Thought you were filling very old requests! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: posts   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 2:34

pia46 wrote:
Thanks for straightening me out! Thought you were filling very old requests! LOL!

No worries! :) I was freaking out thinking I was doing a logo from 3 years ago.. I had to re-read the request myself just to be sure! LOL
Sometimes it is confusing when an old thread gets answered in current day - I have been confused myself several times over the years!!

I'm just glad to help out!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
lindah964
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 22:07

Jenny, thank you for all your help. I will have my son help me do the downloading tomorrow but part of he confusion is probably because when I first did ask 3 years ago, my nursery name was "mommydearest nursery. Lol A lot has changed since then except my desire to learn. I lost my husband and I really slowed down on even trying to paint- I was a collector of body parts, I called myself. Lara was one person instrumental in getting me back on my feet and in memory of Greg, I renamed my nursery to flutterbabies nursery. So thank you and it is not an oversight as I really stopped right after I asked. Still learning and still loving this creative world.
Back to top Go down
http://Lilyfrostreborncreations.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: you are very welcome!   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 2:37

lindah964 wrote:
Jenny, thank you for all your help. I will have my son help me do the downloading tomorrow but part of he confusion is probably because when I first did ask 3 years ago, my nursery name was "mommydearest nursery. Lol A lot has changed since then except my desire to learn. I lost my husband and I really slowed down on even trying to paint- I was a collector of body parts, I called myself. Lara was one person instrumental in getting me back on my feet and in memory of Greg, I renamed my nursery to flutterbabies nursery.  So thank you and it is not an oversight as I really stopped right after I asked.  Still learning and still loving this creative world.
Awww no worries Linda!! I wasn't confused - I saw the request was from December 8th, 2015! 
So sorry for your loss of your husband sad .

So happy that you are back to reborning! It is an amazing craft - it always amazes me how we bring a plastic looking
kit into a reborn - that looks like a real baby!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo   2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo Empty

Back to top Go down

2015 Linda FlutterBabies Nursery Logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: R.E.A.L. Logos-
Jump to: