R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for my daughter and SIL today

Go down 
+2
Lara
CuteAsAPixie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Please pray for my daughter and SIL today Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 9:32

As Osama bin Laden is now dead, Washing DC is exploding today. My daughter is 4 1/2 weeks away form delivery and they are leaving DC tonight. I am a little worried...
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:02

What is going on in DC? I will pray that she stays safe. Where are they headed?
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:05

They will be coming home... Turn on the t.v... Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan and DC is exploding. They are there visiting friends. My son is law is Bosnian....
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:19

I'm sure your family will be safe, Terri. I'll keep them in my prayers. This is good news for our country, but I do suspect Al Qada(sp) will try to form some type of retaliation but we will be ready for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:24

Will pray for your family..I think this is good news for the USA but I fear about the repercussions...I will pray for the world cause we are going to need it....I am afraid...
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:30

Thank y'all... I just got off the phone with my SIL and he said, don't worry, but you know how that goes. I was already worried about them going so close to her due date. They will get to the airport early because I am sure there will be delays and more security. I will just feel better when they get home... I know I just need to trust God and I am praying today....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyMon 2 May 2011 - 10:55

They are in my prayers!!!!
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 3:05

Hope your daughter and son-in-law made it home safely, Terri. My son works for an airline and I am afraid of repercussions, also.

Hugs and prayers for your family,
Beverly
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 3:13

Hi Terri, My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I know its hard to not to worry but im sure god has protection over them and I just pray for peace for you too. God bless you.
Barb
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 9:19

Thanks for the prayers. I am concerned about the repercussions, also. They made it home safely about 4 hours late. Everything is fine. I know I shouldn't worry, but it just doesn't happen. Beverly, we will pray that all their attempts for retaliation might be foiled and pray for all those who might be in harms way. Barb, how is your daughter doing? I think about her often when my fibromyalgia is acting up. Is she getting any relief?
Terri
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 3:09

So happy to learn that your daughter and son-in-law made it home safely. I, too, know I shouldn't worry, but it doesn't happen with me either, Terri. They're your babies no matter what age. Yes, we will pray that their attempts for retaliation might be foiled and pray for all those who might be in harm's way.

Take care,
Beverly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my daughter and SIL today   Please pray for my daughter and SIL today Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my daughter and SIL today
Page 1 of 1