R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray fo rus today and this week!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Please pray fo rus today and this week! Empty
PostSubject: Please pray fo rus today and this week!   Please pray fo rus today and this week! EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 12:08

I dont want to go into detail yet but we are waiting for test results and what those results show could deeply impact our lives......Waiting is very hard and I am having a very difficult time with this....PLEASE pray for us and the results and pray that we have strength!
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Please pray fo rus today and this week!   Please pray fo rus today and this week! EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 0:45

Sending prayers that it is the answer that you are wanting and the strength to make it through if it is not
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray fo rus today and this week!   Please pray fo rus today and this week! EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 6:13

prayers are with you
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please pray fo rus today and this week!   Please pray fo rus today and this week! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 16:50

My prayers are with you and your family for strength Sarah prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Please pray fo rus today and this week!   Please pray fo rus today and this week! EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013 - 16:55

Absolutely!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray fo rus today and this week!   Please pray fo rus today and this week! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray fo rus today and this week!
Page 1 of 1