R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today

Go down 
+3
Lori
Dreaming Angel
With Love Nursery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today Empty
PostSubject: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 15:22

This is so very sad to hear, and is happening way too often in our country. Now the shooters are targeting elementary school children. Like high schools were not bad enough. Please pray for the families that lost their children. 18 innocent children and 8 adults lost their lives today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/nyregion/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 15:34

So sad!! My heart is broken for these families! sad
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 15:53

that is terable those poor children America is to lenient with guns it seems way to easy to get a gun
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Lori
Toddler
Toddler
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 16:17

I'm fighting back tears as i just can't even understand how this crazed person can gun down a whole classroom of innocent babies just before christmas, my heart is broken. I pray for the families that someday their pain will ease.
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 20:25

I am sorry, words evade me, it is just too much. I know what I would like to do to those sort of peoplr....... notfair notfair notfair angelsmiley angelsmiley angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptyFri 14 Dec 2012 - 22:54

My mom told me this afternoon, and I really have no words, either. I'm just shocked and outraged and saddened.

I'm not sure if simple prayers are enough for the families that lost their children and their loved ones, but it's all I can do.

prayer May God have mercy on this fallen world.
Back to top Go down
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 3:12

Lara wrote:
My mom told me this afternoon, and I really have no words, either. I'm just shocked and outraged and saddened.

I'm not sure if simple prayers are enough for the families that lost their children and their loved ones, but it's all I can do.

prayer May God have mercy on this fallen world.

My thoughts exactly..May God have mercy on us all.
Back to top Go down
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today EmptySat 15 Dec 2012 - 13:04

There were 20 children and 7 adults. This happened about an hour from me. I hug my kids so tight and just thank God I still have them all. My heart breaks and my heart aches for these families. I have a kindergartener and I couldn't even imagine loosing him.
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today   Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for the Children and Families in the CT Elementary School Shooting today
Page 1 of 1