R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers needed for my daughter

Go down 
+4
Jenny In NH
kelseydoll
With Love Nursery
Tinabloomfield
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Prayers needed for my daughter Empty
PostSubject: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013 - 9:32

Ladies....ugh
My daughter Malissa has a very bad immune system, and it is rearing its ugly head. She came home yesterday with chicken pox, for the umpteenth time (we have had 15 documented cases) make this 16 now. She is miserable, and will be going to the docs this morning. It has been 5 years since her last break out, so I think they are going to have to draw sme blood also to see what is going on with her counts. Im so angry that a vaccination did this to my kiddo. It is so not fair. Please pray for her.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 17:16

Awh your poor daughter. Will say a prayer for her. Chicken pox 16 times is crazy and sounds like no fun at all. sad 
Back to top Go down
kelseydoll
Toddler
Toddler
kelseydoll

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 0:16

So sorry your daughter is having to deal with this again. You're all in my prayers. Hugs.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 1:15

Thanks ladies.... she is doing better now. They have run blood work, and they said her titers....are coming up wierd, so they need to re-do them.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 13:51

Praying for you both Tina!! And they say that vacinations help.... poor lil girl!

hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 14:00

l am sorry to hear your daughter has been ill chicken pox 16 times is a lot l hope she will soon be feeling better and that the doc, can find out what is causing her to keep getting ill sending prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 17:07

Oh Sweet Tina, I'm so sorry about this! I'm just reading this for the first time! Is she doing OK now?? What an awful thing to have to endure.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 18:18

Yes Jo... she is MUCH better!! The doctors dont understand her immune system and why it is acting this way....because all of her other vaccines up until that point were fine. Needless to say, any NEW vaccine that has come out since the chicken pox vaccine, I have refused for her. I am not taking chances. The titers that im talking about, is where they check her blood for her immunity level to anything. The varicella vaccine titer....is showing that she has had them in the past, that she had an accute case.....and that she has some immunity, but not all the way if that makes sense. That is the way it was explained to me. She doesnt get them head to toe any more......thank God, and Im praying that this little break out of 38 lesions will be her last.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 18:55

I'm in agreement with you in prayer Tina! Poor, poor thing!!

I have a son with severe medical problems and goes in for brain surgeries so much that he gets staff infections so bad they have to drain his lungs! He could not get any vaccines as a small child because of his medical problems and what the vaccines would do to him.  It was the hardest thing trying to keep him from being exposed to even the flu!! I had to try to keep all 6 kids healthy!!  It is so heart breaking as a Mother, isn't it!

You explained it pretty good, all I know is that my heart goes out to you & her! Bunches of prayer's, hugs & loves  loveyou!

Last edited by jo_lil_sugars on Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 6:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyWed 30 Oct 2013 - 22:53

Tina I didn't see this until now, either. Mousie is sure in my prayers. I wonder if the new Zoster vaccine might be a help.....not suggesting that she be the guinea pig! LOL
I understand the frustration as I had German Measles 13 times until I had a therapeutic titer finally......I was 37! LOL I had them during 2 pregnancies also.....God is Good All the Time!
Give her my love and hope that her doll will give her some comfort.
hugs
joy
btw......you explained this beautifully!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyThu 31 Oct 2013 - 16:36

Thanks Miss Joy..... but absolutely NOT!!! LOl
Her infectious disease doc knocked her immune system down when she was 5 years old, and she had to start all of her vaccines all over again. When it came to the Varicellus Zoster one....together we decided no way. They have tried talking me into it, before the titer testing.... but once it came back showing that she has had the virus itself, as well, (and it shouldnt have because she had the vaccine) we decided not to continue. Im hoping as I have in the past that she doesnt get them any more. This is rediculous!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter EmptyFri 1 Nov 2013 - 4:55

16 times, my goodness, once is enough for anyone, shingles 5 years ago was frightening and
so painful, hope your daughter never gets that.
Your poor daughter, my prayers are with you that she can finally get some respite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for my daughter   Prayers needed for my daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed for my daughter
Page 1 of 1