R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here

Go down 
+4
pmorris
Lara
Second Star
rebecca
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 21:01

Hello ladys and I am just letting you all know I am so proud to be here and I really love the art of reborning and I do take my work serious along with actually relaxing and having fun at the same time. I will be here to help out in anyway I can. My three dogs doesn't really take up all of my time and the next most desired art I adore is painting different mediums but I have to say it has took a backseat to my little darlings. This is a remarkable forum and even though I have visited others nothing compares to Lara's. So guess I am here to stay. Lets enjoy the journey together.

Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Charer002
Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Lg2candiHello Everyone and I am so glad to be here 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 21:16

Hugs Rebecca!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 22:11

So happy to have you on as part of the staff, Rebecca. loveyou! You are a wonderful artist, and so attentive to the needs of everyone on the forum. I know everyone counts you as a friend and will love that you are here for them "full-time". bigsmile
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 0:05

Rebecca, You will be a great moderator. I truly enjoy all your babies and trust in your advice. CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 1:22

You are going to make a fantastic moderator Rebecca and you create such beautiful babies, I look forward to the classes coming up, we are going to have some fun wave
Back to top Go down
eileen

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 20:49

welcome..and you r right this is a great forum and a great place to learn the art of reborning from a master of the art. lara!

eileen
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptySat 22 Jan 2011 - 16:48

nothingtoadd You will be great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011 - 1:02

Oh Ladys I am so thankful for all of you and have felt very much pleasure in chatting with each of you from time to time. I think each of us are unique in our own ways but we all have a common love and it is to be as good as we can be and under Lara's talented hands. I personally thank each of you for you kind words and encouragements, Thank YOU Much everyone. Lets do it. thankyou! thankyou!

Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here 2011logoready
Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Charer002Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Lg2candi
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011 - 17:31

rebecca wrote:
Oh Ladys I am so thankful for all of you and have felt very much pleasure in chatting with each of you from time to time. I think each of us are unique in our own ways but we all have a common love and it is to be as good as we can be and under Lara's talented hands. I personally thank each of you for you kind words and encouragements, Thank YOU Much everyone. Lets do it. thankyou! thankyou!

You are so right Rebecca...Wouldn't it be nice if we all lived close to one another and be able to do lunch or coffee together! Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Tea_cu10
What fun company that would be! Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Best_f10

Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Snow_a10
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011 - 0:33

I want to say thank you toyou Rebecca for saying yest to Lara!
I look forward to having you available with your amazing advice and helpful tips!
Lara has picked well my friend.....
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here   Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone and I am so glad to be here
Page 1 of 1