R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Easter Raffle Winner!

Go down 
+6
bschrieber
angelicbundles
janisn
clarianercf
Poppy
Lara
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Easter Raffle Winner! Empty
PostSubject: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 8:56

Here is the winning baby! Please send me your address so I can send you your prize. bigsmile
Easter Raffle Winner! Easterwinner
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 16:36

Congratulations!! She's a gorgeous baby too bigsmile
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 21:32

clapclap

CONGRATULATIONS.

Cristina
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
janisn
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
janisn

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyMon 5 Apr 2010 - 23:30

She is so adorable! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 6:58

Precious baby!! congrats!!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 22:21

ME? happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo weeeeee! weeeeee! jumping jumping This was so unexpected. I was just talking to my co worker about winning. I never ever win anything! I am so thrilled....I think I am in shock cause right about now I want to cry. If you ladies only knew what has been going on in my life for the last couple of weeks, you would know how happy this has made me. It's the one good thing that has happened in my life in some time. thankyou! thankyou! I'm going to my corner and cry now! I really am....be back in a bit when I'm dry eyed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 23:13

Ah, you are welcome! You can thank Angie, my daughter, as she picked your name! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 23:34

Thank Angie for me please!!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: so glad you won   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 2:12

Come out of the corner all tears are allowed. they are good for the soul. God Bless hope with the winning other things will also get better for you.
Bev
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 14:08

Thank you Bev! It's been a rough few weeks but this has truly led me to believe that things are on the upswing! I don't think I have every won anything hehe! Time for a change! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 15:19

I have to share a bit about Sachi, she is a special little reborn. She was put on hold for a Easter present for a young girl who has 2 other babies of mine. Her mom showed her pics of Sachi but didn't let her know she was going to be hers. Well in the meantime both the mom and I have been having financial problems. The dad lost his job, went on unemployment and also had major surgery on his back the Thursday before Easter. So, we worked out a deal, and it's not one I would usually do but....well it helped us both. I let her pay the down payment of $100 with the promise that she would pay the rest in weekly sums, with it being paid in 3 weeks, and I went ahead and let her have the doll. I'm not sure it will happen, while I trust this lady (we have spoken many many times, in person and on the phone, she is a very good person) with her difficulties right now she might not be able to afford it. I went into this knowing the situation. When we made the deal, I was down to $40 and not getting paid for another week....needed gas money and money for food. Yep, things have gotten pretty serious around here. It's a long story and won't bore you all with it, but it involves a business that my husband is partner in and is trying to get out of and the other person has really turned evil. So at the moment we are living on my income which doesn't cut it. Soooo.... little Sachi made a young girl very happy for Easter, made her mom happy that she was able to get something for her, and also helped us make it to the next paycheck, then she wins the raffle! So Sachi is a very very special baby to me! Just thought I would share why this meant so much to me! God has taken care of us over the last while, just when we think we can't make it through......something happens and we make it just a bit further. So while life is difficult, it is also good.

loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: easter raffle   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 17:33

Good for you on the win and congratts girlfriend. happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 22:24

CONGRATULATIONS! adorable and so deserving of this....... lilangel
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 22:59

Wow, what an incredible story! I hope you like your gift and feel it is deserving of all the emotion! ( I wish it were cash! lol...)
Ah, alas, it is not, but something I feel that you will cherish and hold dear. Congratulations again. bigsmile loveyou!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 23:43

Thank you ladies and Lara! I'm sure that whatever it is, I will love and cherish it! Again, can't tell you how much this has meant to me!
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 1:16

Congratulations!!! She is such a pretty little baby, and has brought you so much!!! I am so happy for you, and hope things just keep getting better for you! Hope your tears are now smiles, you deserve them! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 10:30

Congrats Michele!!!!! She does indeed seem to be a very special baby in your life. I will say a prayer that things will indeed be turning around for you and your family. It is so tough out here now!!!! Hang in there!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!!!!!!

She is a very deserving baby and Big, Big Congrats!!!!! clapclap clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 13:50

Thank you again ladies for your sweet words!! thankyou! thankyou! Well I neglected to go to the mailbox on Saturday because I was running late for work....so when I came home last night I took Cobi out for a quick potty trip....and what do I see on my front door step???? A box! So I hurried Cobi and went and got my box and ran in to open it!! There was the sweetest card from Lara, such kind words just warms my heart and then there was a beautiful musical jewelry box AND the to start my collection for the jewelry box......a BEAUTIFUL bracelet! OMG I was speechless!! Thank you Lara I love everything!! I'm so happy! Easter Raffle Winner! 162105
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! EmptySat 17 Apr 2010 - 20:52

Oh, I am so glad that you like it!!!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Raffle Winner!   Easter Raffle Winner! Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Raffle Winner!
Page 1 of 1