R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mother's Day Raffle!

Go down 
+15
Poppy
hazel_may(Janie)
rebecca
slmartens
Loris little angels
joa44
PamelaG
bschrieber
nanaslilblossoms
Pauline
CuteAsAPixie
Stephanie
Lynknursery
angelicbundles
Lara
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Mother's Day Raffle! Empty
PostSubject: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptySun 4 Apr 2010 - 22:43

OK, now that the Easter raffle is just about over, it is time to start another fun raffle for you guys! Winner will be announced the week BEFORE Mother's Day. This will give me time to get your prize to you by Mother's Day...
What is the prize you wonder???? Oh, silly girls! You KNOW I can't tell you! That is part of the fun!!! lol

OK, HOW do you enter? Well, I can tell you that!

Simply post to this one picture of yourself with your mom, or one with you and your child. (No, sorry, a picture with you and your dog will NOT qualify!)

Have some fun, gals! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Good luck! wink
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyTue 6 Apr 2010 - 22:47

How fun!! weeeeee! clapclap happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyThu 8 Apr 2010 - 1:37

Mother's Day Raffle! PC220165

I think this covers all aspects.lol, from L to R are DIL(Steph), son(Scott), granddaughter (Bella), me, grandson (Thomas), son (Andrew), daughter (Lauren) and my Mum.

Pic is 2 years old, the 2 babies each have a sibling since then, but is the only one I have in recent times with everyone in it.
EDIT: I'm usually the one taking the pics, so not many with me in them.

Last edited by Lynknursery on Fri 9 Apr 2010 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Stephanie
Toddler
Toddler
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 19:22

Mother's Day Raffle! 100_1010

This is me and two of my girls I cant find one of me, mom and the kids... how sad.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.hypercowebsolutions.com
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 9 Apr 2010 - 23:18

This was a few years ago.... wink

[url=Mother's Day Raffle! Scan_6930201556_1_2
Back to top Go down
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 11:20

This is me and my wonderful special sister inlaw taken 2 years ago. My mum died when I was in my early twenties and one of my brothers was 22yrs older than me and this is his wife Joan whom became my second mum yeseree

Mother's Day Raffle! DSC_1229
Back to top Go down
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

PostSubject: mother's day raffle   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 18:11

This is a picture of my mother and I. Funny how I never entered us in a contest before.

[img][/img]Mother's Day Raffle! MomandMeatsunset-1

She would have loved for me to show us off with this picture. She had come for a visit while we lived over in Oahu, Hawaii.

Nancy,
NANA'S LI'L BLOSSOMS :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanaslilblossoms.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: okay this is me and my wonderful family I love   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 19:14

Mother's Day Raffle! Family-1
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 21:24

I love seeing all the pictures! These are great!

No, I'm not going to include myself in the raffle, BUT here is a picture of me, hubby, all my kids, and my mom is next to me! This was taken a couple weeks ago on Easter.

Mother's Day Raffle! Momspic
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: Thank you   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 23:34

Lara thank you for posting your family also. You have a very nice looking family but with such a pretty mom how could your kids be anything but great. God Bless thank you again for posting it
Bev
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Mother's Day Raffle   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 15:42

My daughter made this for me to show myself and all of my kids. It is very hard to get us all together, especially when 1 daughter lives in California, and the rest of us are in Ontario, Canada. She was so pleased with this, and I hope you like it too. Here is me in the lower left hand corner, with my girls starting in order from the top left across, then following in order to the last, my only son. My kids are the loves of my life, and I wouldn't know what to do without them!!! TY to my daughter, Beth, for making this for me! I hope this works, lol.

Mother's Day Raffle! Familybulletinboard
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 23:36

this is my whole family.all of my kids and mom in law and all of the kids..........that is me on the floor
Mother's Day Raffle! 000_0034-1
Back to top Go down
Loris little angels
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyThu 15 Apr 2010 - 11:19

This is me and my daughter Kaydee last year at my wedding.
Mother's Day Raffle! Picture035
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LorisLittleAngels
slmartens
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 15:51

This was a while ago..... : wave

Mother's Day Raffle! AgnesSandyatage1
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: mothers day raffle   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 21:35

Me and my aunt Emily
Mother's Day Raffle! Florida2010051

Last edited by rebecca on Mon 26 Apr 2010 - 1:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 14:34

This is the last picture ever taken of my whole family all together. Right after this was taken I left the hospital, got on a plane home, and
never saw my Mom again. She was supposed to be getting better. :( I saw my Dad one last time in January when I went back for my
Mom's service. He Died (unexpectedly) on March 30. [url=http://www

Mother's Day Raffle! LastFamilyPicture

Here is a pic of us taken for a Christmas letter in 1972. I'm the grumpy one (I didn't like the sun in my eyes).

Mother's Day Raffle! ChristmasAlbuquerque

This is a 4 generation pictures of mothers with their oldest daughters. (Alison, Mom, my Grandma, and me)

Mother's Day Raffle! 4Generations

And here is a pic from this past Christmas of me with my oldest grandchild (Logan, 12 - in front) and youngest
child (Jaden, 15), and my dog Cindy.

Mother's Day Raffle! Christmas09
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 15:35

Janie... Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos with us. I don't think we ever get fully over those losses. You look just like your beautiful Mother! Take care.
Terri
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 18:18

Aww thanks for sharing your lovely photos with us Janie, that is soooo sad about your parents and makes your photos so very special loveyou!
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 19:15

Thank you so much. I'm missing them a lot lately. Terri, It's funny, but I look more like my parents than my sister, who is their biological child. My brother and I were adopted. My youngest child, Jaden, looks a lot like my ex-husband. When we got him, people joked about where my ex was a year earlier. (He was 3 months old when he came to live with us, and we adopted him a year later.)

My Mom has a fan page on facebook with more pictures and videos that people have posted, along with many memories of her. She was well known and well loved in New Mexico!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tribute-to-Barbara-J-Murray/254440912086?ref=sgm

joa44 - Joan - Wow you have a big family! It's nice to finally put a face to the lady I've been chatting with for so long!
Back to top Go down
juleeanne
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
juleeanne

PostSubject: juleeannes kiddos   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyFri 23 Apr 2010 - 21:06

Well, No "ME" but here we are!!! All of my beauties:

Mother's Day Raffle! Easter10

Oh, here I am, with MY Mom!!!

Mother's Day Raffle! 10013810
Back to top Go down
http://juleeannesnursery.shutterfly.com/
gidepaula
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
gidepaula

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:35

Hi Lara, I am ashamed!
I had not noticed before, I do not have pictures with my mother!
Or she is behind the camera or me !!!!!!!!!
My mother and my youngest daughter.
Hugs
Gisele

Mother's Day Raffle! Mm10
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledragonflybabynuersery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 9:55

Wonderful pictures! I love this thread! Looking forward to see who will win the Mothers Day gift!!! :momababies:
Back to top Go down
2ndchildhoodnursery
2ndchildhoodnursery

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010 - 19:51

Here is a pic of my mom and I at my wedding. Check out her cool shoes!! Her feet were tired so she snagged my nieces shoes for a while and I think she still gets harrassed about that one to this day!! LOL
Mother's Day Raffle! IMG_7570_0009_009
Back to top Go down
denisek
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! EmptyThu 29 Apr 2010 - 0:52

this is my daughter and me couple years ago on Christmas eve

Mother's Day Raffle! 013
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day Raffle!   Mother's Day Raffle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day Raffle!
Page 1 of 1