R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I am new and glad to be here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hello I am new and glad to be here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am new and glad to be here.   Hello I am new and glad to be here. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 0:29

My name is Rey; I am signed up for the Asian Class. Ive one dog and one cat, that are both service animals. I did 12 years of porcellain babes. I would open noses and do more realistic features. I used to paint hair and molded hair. I have studied for a year now, bought 2 reborns and started reborning this mth. I am so excited! I havent finished a doll yet, And I started over on 2 and started a 3rd. I am so excited! I was just up for four days straight. :lol!: Rey
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new and glad to be here.   Hello I am new and glad to be here. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 0:56

Hello Rey and Welcome! You are going to love class with Lara!!!!! She is such a great teacher. Looking forward to getting to know you and taking class with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new and glad to be here.   Hello I am new and glad to be here. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 12:13

Welcome Rey! These classes are great and Lara is very talented and helpful! Its great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new and glad to be here.   Hello I am new and glad to be here. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010 - 14:07

Hi Rey!

Good to see you here! Lara is just wonderful so get ready to learn a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
debslittleangels
Crawler
Crawler
debslittleangels

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new and glad to be here.   Hello I am new and glad to be here. EmptyWed 8 Sep 2010 - 5:47

Welcome to the group! bigsmile

Deb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I am new and glad to be here.   Hello I am new and glad to be here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new and glad to be here.
Page 1 of 1