R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi all newbie hust saying hello

Go down 
+3
cherielynn09
Jenny In NH
RebornMomma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RebornMomma

Hi all newbie hust saying hello  Empty
PostSubject: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptyFri 13 Jan 2017 - 21:04

Hello I'm Melinda and I'm at this moment the proud momma to a reborn son I've named Liam Michael and reborn pregnant with another son on the way.
Liam is the precious kit that I bought off of eBay. He's 20 inches long and 6lbs6oz. I've owned him for about 3weeks now and am in love. My new son is the Clyde sleeping realborn kit. He's 18 inches long and about 3lbs1oz. His name is Zayne Miles. He will be home in about 3 weeks.
I got into reborns a little over a month ago after my husband and I ran out of ways to have a baby together and adoption wasn't a option. So we're making a reborn family lol
I'm also about to start making reborns myself. Once upon a time I was a freelance makeup artist. Due to things beyond my control I ended up disabled and that caused a bit of a depression because I viewed myself a artist. A artist that was no longer able to work. I have a true love for are and babies so it makes total sense for me to give reborn babies a go. I've got several names in mind for my nursery but I've yet to fully decided on the final name.
Anyways it's nice to meet everyone and I'm excited to see what I can learn and to see everyone's amazing babies.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Hiiiii Melinda!!!   Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 0:58

RebornMomma wrote:
Hello I'm Melinda and I'm at this moment the proud momma to a reborn son I've named Liam Michael and reborn pregnant with another son on the way.
Liam is the precious kit that I bought off of eBay. He's 20 inches long and 6lbs6oz. I've owned him for about 3weeks now and am in love. My new son is the Clyde sleeping realborn kit. He's 18 inches long and about 3lbs1oz. His name is Zayne Miles. He will be home in about 3 weeks.
I got into reborns a little over a month ago after my husband and I ran out of ways to have a baby together and adoption wasn't a option. So we're making a reborn family lol
I'm also about to start making reborns myself. Once upon a time I was a freelance makeup artist. Due to things beyond my control I ended up disabled and that caused a bit of a depression because I viewed myself a artist. A artist that was no longer able to work. I have a true love for are and babies so it makes total sense for me to give reborn babies a go. I've got several names in mind for my nursery but I've yet to fully decided on the final name.
Anyways it's nice to meet everyone and I'm excited to see what I can learn and to see everyone's amazing babies.

Hi Melindaaaaaaa!!   happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

You are safe here, we ALL love our reborns!!! Welcome to the reborn family!!!  Liam sounds precious and I bet he cant wait for his brother Zayne
to arrive!!! He is a lucky lil boy to have you for his Momma!!!

You will love making your own babies too!! Reborning is so rewarding for me!!  Would love to see pics of Liam (and Zayne when he arrives!!).

Nice to meet you too Melinda!!!   welcome  :real:  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby

Hi all newbie hust saying hello  Welcom17
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 8:48

Hi all newbie hust saying hello  49d3cd83ec2a24c0b238a9cddd176e77
Back to top Go down
RebornMomma

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 16:39

Thank you. I'm excited to have found this site.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 22:34

Hello and welcome to REAL!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!! happyhappy :real:
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptySat 14 Jan 2017 - 23:11

Welcome!! Nice to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful time here, and collecting babies <3
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 14:51

Hi, welcome to REAL! welcome Glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  EmptyTue 28 Mar 2017 - 0:21

Hi Melinda!!
Welcome to Real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all newbie hust saying hello    Hi all newbie hust saying hello  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all newbie hust saying hello
Page 1 of 1