R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here comes another newbie!

Go down 
+15
kathys korner
tonya575
kimesue8
audrey
sweetlilangelsnursery
Pam in Florida
bearysweethearts
rebecca
Lara
Poppy
michelle
pmorris
Second Star
Karen
keli
19 posters
AuthorMessage
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

Here comes another newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 18:17

happyhappy Hello everyone! I'm another newbie! I'm on BB and dollmart's forums, so I recoginize some of you. Been here a few times, finally decided to join. I really like what I see here. This site seems to have it all!
My name is Keli, I just turned 44 (OMG!) I am a first time newlywed, we were married 5-1-10. It took me 43 years to finally take that plunge, and I'm loving almost every minute of it. I don't have any children of my own,(my best friend had one that we shared, and I claim him as mine) I was plagued with fibroid tumors and endometreosis all my life. I finally had to have a hysterectomy just over a year ago.The ONE thing I wanted out of life more than anything else was to have babies. Thanks to reborning I now have a house full! But still room for more! Always room for more!
I have been reborning 'properly' for just under a year. Before that I made cabbage patch and mop dolls and would fix up store bought dolls with paint and sometimes makeup. affraid So glad to have paints and techniques to do it right! And experienced artists to learn from. I have a lot of questions and I need a lot of help! worthy Hope I'm in the right place. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 18:46

Welcome Keli!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 19:43

welcome Keli! To recognize me from the BB forum, just match my signature baby! Glad to meet you. I have family in St. Joseph. Well now, I forgot I removed it from here so I could wear my logos LOL Anyway, on BB forum I am still sporting my Christmas baby, Holly lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 20:01

Welcome Keli! welcome

Nice to have you with us! wave
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 21:04

Hi Keli, Welcome to our wonderful group of ladies. You'll find warmth, friendship and lots of knowledge here. Lara's classes are great, we have several wonderful ladies who sew and crochet for us - what can I say other than we are very blessed. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
michelle
Toddler
Toddler
michelle

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 22:11

hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 22:21

welcome Keli, it's great to have you here! Oooh, you made cabbage patch dolls? I love them, I had a store bought one when I was little, would love to see a picture of yours if you have any? This is a great forum and the lessons are so much fun - are you going to be taking any? Look forward to getting to know you bigsmile
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 22:56

Thank you for such warm welcomes! I know I'm going to love it here. I so want to take a class. I would really like to take that workshop this August, but I'm afraid it will be overbooked before I can come up with the money. crybaby So I'm going to try for an online class, maybe the one in March. That is such a pretty baby.
I haven't made any cabbage patch babies in years, I wish I had kept a couple of them. I'm glad people here crochet, I need help with that too. IDK
So glad to be here thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 23:04

So glad you decided to join us!!! welcome Did I know you from BB forum? I haven't been there in so long...made lots of good friends when I was there.
bigsmile

Looking forward to getting to know you!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011 - 23:23

You are in just the right place Keli** happyforyou! Here comes another newbie! Charer002
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011 - 19:58

happyforyou! Hello and welcome Keli! welcome you will love it here. hugs,Kathy
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011 - 22:05

welcome Keli Glad you decided to become part of our group!!! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011 - 23:22

welcome Keli, Glad you joined our group. You'll love it here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 0:48

Welcome to our group. You will learn here, laugh here and you can show off your work here. We have it all! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
kimesue8
Toddler
Toddler
kimesue8

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 12:40

Hi Keli

I am a newbie too.But i have been on BB for a long time.YOu will love this forum it is so much fun.I can't wait to start taking classes.I know what you mean with female problems I have to boys 20 and 18 that the Lord has Blessed me with.But i have to have a hysterectomy this year.I also have the Pre cancer cells.But God will take care of me just like he has you. angelsmiley We are truly Blessed plus I couldn't have little girls and now that is all i make. dancingbaby Con-gads on being a newlywed and welcome to the forum. clapclap
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 14:55

Glad to see you over here, I have seen you over on BB welcome to R.E.A.L. there is alot going on over here!! Congrats on the newlyweds! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 15:06

Where in Michigan are you Keli? I'm near Lansing...Joy on here is from Chelsea.
I too have had the same medical issues. At least now you won't have the discomfort and pain. One of the best things I ever did.
You will love it here! Everyone is so nice and very helpful too! Lara's classes are fab! You will learn so much here, as everyone is willing to share.

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Maybebabies
Crawler
Crawler
Maybebabies

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 16:29

Hi I have just joined here too, and I'm loving it already.
Sorry to hear of your problems, I have similar 'womens problems' and I am waiting to have a hysterectomy.
Look forward to getting to know you x
Back to top Go down
http://www.maybebabies.co.uk
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 19:24

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes! What a cozy place this is! I look forward to getting to know everyone, and getting to know some of you better. Now if I can save up just a little more money I can take that class for Ilaria. I so need a class. I just re-upped on paints and thinner, and I'm ready! happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 19:28

P.S. : Kathy, I'm in Newaygo. Just north of Grand Rapids. Anyone else in Michigan?
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011 - 20:19

Hi Keli and Welcome!!! Glad you have joined us and I know you will love it here! No kids here either, dreaded hysterectomy at 27 :( maybe that is why I love reborns so much :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptySat 15 Jan 2011 - 15:30

Hey Michele, Sorry about your hysterectomy notfair I find reborning very therapuetic. It's not quite the same, but it sure helps fill some of that void.
Back to top Go down
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 8:31

Hi Keli and welcome to the group! You've come to the right place for reborning tips & tricks!!! I made Cabbage Patch kids in the early 80's too!!! I became a cabbie junkie (yes... needed the 12-step programme..lolol) and still have over 600 cabbies in my collection.. they have their own room set up as Babyland General. lol I traveled down to Helen GA to meet the staff at the hospital a couple of years ago and ended up adopting waaaay too many Xavier softies.....oh dear... but I love them all! I'd love to see yours

canada
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 17:14

Oh wow Jan, your collection must be amazing!! I love cabbies, I have one from when I was little and my daughter has one of the newer ones. I would love to see some of yours as well wave
Back to top Go down
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 18:04

Hi Sarah! I'm having a little 'fight' with a crown swirl right now but I'll post some pics of some of my cabbies in a new thread in the Cozy Lounge a little later. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011 - 19:52

ooh lovely thank you! Good luck with the swirl bigsmile
Back to top Go down
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! EmptyFri 21 Jan 2011 - 2:28

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby

Welcome Kelli, we are glad you decided to join our little family. Looking forward to getting to know you.

loveyou!
Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes another newbie!   Here comes another newbie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Here comes another newbie!
Page 1 of 1