This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I'm a newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beaurose
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
beaurose

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 11:24

Hi my name is Marilyn and this is my first class here. I will be reborning a Melody kit as I thought I'd use my Lulu kit for the next class. Looking forward to getting to know you.
love
Marilyn x
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 13:09

Hi, Marilyn! Great to have you here! There are quite few gals from the last class, and I gotta say, they are a wonderful group of gals. Everyone was so helpful. Melody is a beautiful kit. She is one the favorites I have reborned. You will love her soft features! I may do Lulu for the Asian class, as well...I have not decided. I think she would make a great Caucasian, too, so I'm not sure. I have done 4 Lotus as asian, and she always turns out very pretty.
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 13:36

Hi Marilyn! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the others. I love Melody, but I haven't reborned her yet, although I do own a custom Melody that I had done for me last winter. I'm doing Lulu and can't wait to get started on her!
Back to top Go down
monki
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
monki

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: RE:   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 20:04

Hello Marilyn and welcome. So glad to have you join in with these wonderful classes that Lara puts so much work into. Melody is a wonderful kit, I know you will really enjoy seeing her come to life within this class. I haven't made a firm decision on my Asian kit as yet.. but I am sure looking forward to that class too. I will be doing Audrey for this class..it was a hard decision between her and another kit, but she won out. I think she is just a beautiful doll kit.
Great getting to meet you,
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornsundertherainbowsmoon.com
beaurose
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
beaurose

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009 - 4:58

Thanks to everyone for their warm welcome.
My Melody kit came yesterday and she has the sweetest of faces, I am looking forward to seeing her come alive. I had a look at the Lotus kit for the next class and she does look a cutie, so that is going to be a difficult choice too.
love Marilyn x
Back to top Go down
sara hanson
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009 - 8:31

Glad to meet you Marilyn! You will love these classes with Lara. She is such a good teacher, and all of the babies turned out really nice!
HUGS,
Sara
Back to top Go down
peggys
Toddler
Toddler
peggys

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 0:59

Hi Marilyn, nice to meet you too. I love Melody and thought about doing her but chose Allison instead. It's going to be fun to see all the different dolls in progress.
Peg
Back to top Go down
http://www.appleblossombabies.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 14:39

Hi Marilyn it is nice to meet you. I hope you are ready for a really great time with this Winter Class. Lara is the best!! You will so enjoy the lessons. I will be one of the moderators for this class and if I can help please let me know. I can't wait to see your Melody kit come alive for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello I'm a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm a newbie   Hello I'm a newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm a newbie
Page 1 of 1