R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, from a newbie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
camiles

Hello, from a newbie Empty
PostSubject: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 23:25

My name is Carol, I have never reborned a baby before. Can't wait until the Preemie class. I received my Piper and she is so cute. I am a little scared but I have only heard good things about Lara's classes so here I am. (Still might do Jacob first tho :))
Thanks
Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptySun 3 Jan 2010 - 23:52

Welcome!! THese classes are great and Lara is a wonderful teacher! YOu will really enjoy it! Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
camiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 0:21

thank you for the warm welcome. I am shopping for supplies as we speak
Carol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 1:23

Hi Carol, you will love the classes, they are so motivating and easy to follow - have fun :D

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 2:11

Relax Carol you are getting ready to have fun!!! Lara's classes are wonderful and if you have a question then she will have a place for you to post and ask!!! Real simple!!!! Looking forward to being in class right along with you!!!!! I am doing Quinn!
Back to top Go down
camiles

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptyMon 4 Jan 2010 - 21:31

thank you all for the warm welcome I am making a shoping list
Carol
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie EmptyThu 7 Jan 2010 - 19:38

Hello Camiles, Welcome and you are going to love it*. Lara is simply the best teacher and covers all the areas of reborning!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, from a newbie   Hello, from a newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, from a newbie
Page 1 of 1