R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie to Reborning :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strangeseraph
strangeseraph

Newbie to Reborning :) Empty
PostSubject: Newbie to Reborning :)   Newbie to Reborning :) EmptySat 30 Jan 2016 - 10:15

Hi! I'm Jenny and I'm very much fascinated and interested in the reborn doll making community! Initially I wanted to buy one but the costs for a completed doll are prohibitive. So I'm going to learn how to make my own. I have a candidate doll here, she's some sort of Mattel doll, her eyes are pretty. They were using her in place of a stolen baby Jesus nativity piece at the center and they said I could have her after Christmas was over. I've decided she'll be a her despite previously pretending to be a boy. X)

Newbie to Reborning :) Img_2011

So I'm hopeful I'll be able to learn reborning, she'll be my practice doll. She needs a lot of work. Not the least bit moving pen marks and finding something to call her. And I know this community can help me out immensely.

Glad to be here, and so is my new baby. All she needs is a name, but that can wait until she's a completed doll. Right now she's just going to be Baby.XD

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome!!!   Newbie to Reborning :) EmptySun 31 Jan 2016 - 8:37

Welcome to REAL!!!

That is exactly how I started! Thought " I can make one of these"!!  But you are smarter than I was.. I didn't make that decision until AFTER
I purchased 5 reborns!!!  (That was back in 2007)!!

Newbie to Reborning :) Welcom11
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: welcome   Newbie to Reborning :) EmptyFri 18 Mar 2016 - 21:35

bump
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: bump   Newbie to Reborning :) EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 14:42

bump
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to Reborning :)   Newbie to Reborning :) EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 15:46

Hi Jenny, welcome to REAL!!welcome I actually bought a few reborns so I could see one on one how they were made before I made my first one. Lara's classes and Ebooks are what have taught me the most through the years. Glad you could join us!! happyforyou! Kathy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie to Reborning :)   Newbie to Reborning :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie to Reborning :)
Page 1 of 1