R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP

Go down 
+3
babyblossom
Kim
bettyb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bettyb
bettyb

NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP Empty
PostSubject: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 15:17

HI EVERYONE! THIS IDEA CAME FROM A FRIEND OF MINE. SHE THOUGHT WE COULD DO THIS TOGETHER.I FOUND A HUGE REBORN DOLL LOT SUPPLIES W/2 KITS CONNER & TRISTA,GENESIAS PAINT AND SO MUCH OTHER STUFF (NAME IT IT'S IN THERE).UP FOR BIDS ON EBAY! I WON THE BID! I HAD TO GET FEW THINGS( SMALL OVEN,POLYFILL,ODORLESS MINERAL SPIRITS,& A FEW THINGS I THINK MIGHT HELP) SOOOOOOOOO WHAT DO I DO NOW? VIENS OR SKIN TONE FIRST.I'v looked at so many youtube video it's scaring me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 15:28

If it were me, I would suggest getting one of Lara's Ebooks. She is a great teacher and the ebook will walk ya through it. Of course we are all here to help you along the way!
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kim
Toddler
Toddler
Kim

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 16:06

I agree one of Lara's ebooks would be a great place to start. Maybe someone could suggest which one would be the best one to start with.
welcome to reborning be warned - it's addictive! But this is a great forum for friendly support and advice.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 18:01

Welcome to REAL!

Yes, buy one of Lara's ebooks for sure. I wish I had one when I started reborning! wink
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 18:29

How awesome that you won the lot!! Sounds great that you got lots of stuff!! There are many great gals here on this board...seriously, ask any question you have and so many will give their opinion and help you! Just jump in and get started!!! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 20:34

welcome to real and reborning, I would suggest the beautiful doll ebook, easier than some and a lovely look to the finished reorn. I had no trouble selling the ones I did using that ebook/palette.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
bettyb
bettyb

PostSubject: Thank you for the advice   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:24

Thank you for the advice. I'll go check out Lara ebook!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:50

You can find them here:
www.realreborn.net
bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bettyb
bettyb

PostSubject: where do I buy Lara ebook?   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:56

search on this website! I CAN'T FIND IT?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 22:01

Really? Up at the top it says E books...anyway, here is the link with all the E books. bigsmile DVD's, too!
http://realreborn.net/ebooks.html
Back to top Go down
bettyb
bettyb

PostSubject: DVD to learn how to make reborn   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 22:23

Hi! MY friend got me a dvd from ebay not sure what it is but it's how to do reborn.Don't have it yet! Hope this week! But I do have a question. Do I ask here in genaral in forum?
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011 - 11:25

My friend Sharon and I started together about 5 years ago and have been going strong ever since. I just wish there were some of Lara's classes to teach us the correct way of doing it from the beginning, it would have saved a lot of ruined kits!! Best of luck in the new venture, and we are all here to support you and help you so ask away, but please start with one of Lara's e-books and you will get good results right from the beginning

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
michelle7
Crawler
Crawler
michelle7

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 5:00

hello and welcome, i am new to this forum, but not new to the reborning world.
hugs michelle welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesrebornbabies.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP   NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TO REBORNING NEED HELP
Page 1 of 1