R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello-new to reborning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonlynn
Crawler
Crawler

Hello-new to reborning Empty
PostSubject: Hello-new to reborning   Hello-new to reborning EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 14:43

Hello, I'm Rhonda. I'm 48 years old. Reborn dolls caught my eye several months ago, when I saw an episode of 20/20. I must've put it in the back of my mind. My mom visited a garage sale, and bought a Berenguer doll for a quarter. Then I went with her to the garage sale, and I bought a smaller berenguer doll for a quarter. I have a Robert Tonner Prudence (of the ellowyn series), I have the mirco mini ashton drake's doll, and a Madame Alexander like me doll that I bought at FAO /schwartz in NYC 2 years ago. So, with these Berengeurs, and also I bought a J Turner real baby (but isn't premie size)...for a quarter at the same garage sale. So,then my mind began wandering. I began googling Berenguer, it brought me to the reborns.I remembered how bad I wanted one. So, now i'm here.I'm about to practice on the JC turner doll, which isn't pretty. And, I'm going to order the 17 inch kit with the begninning supplies, and a book. My hobbies are knitting and I play World of Warcraft. I am also quite active with Kansas City Yelp.

--Rhonda
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Hello-new to reborning   Hello-new to reborning EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 20:21

Welcome Rhonda and girl you are going to be hooked lol.. I'm so happy you found us ... and questions feel free to ask and my self or some one else will answer... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Rhonlynn
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Introductions   Hello-new to reborning EmptyWed 23 Jun 2010 - 22:14

Hooked maybe right.I thought it was going to be tough to get the kits for the beginning 6 inch reborn, by Secrist...went into Hobby Lobby, and tah dah..they have all three. They have the preemie size as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello-new to reborning   Hello-new to reborning Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello-new to reborning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: