R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings fellow humans!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeni.razoux

Greetings fellow humans! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow humans!   Greetings fellow humans! EmptySun 13 Apr 2014 - 22:39

lol Hi folks. My name is Jeni Razoux. I started reborning a few months ago and have been learning so much. I just finished my 5th complete reborn and I'm onto my 6th, 7th, and 8th all at once now! Yes I'm liking it much! While I am very new to the art of reborning, I have been sculpting and painting with GHSP for about five years now so I'm not entirely new to the rodeo. I really enjoy dolls generally, all kinds, and hell who doesn't love babies.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing my work with you, both reborn and sculpted babies.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow humans!   Greetings fellow humans! EmptyWed 16 Apr 2014 - 13:33

Hi ,welcome to the REAL rodeo Jeni!! :real: welcome Looking forward to seeing some of your work, Glad you are with us ! bigsmile bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow humans!   Greetings fellow humans! EmptyFri 18 Apr 2014 - 2:45

welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing some of your reborns, it can personally take me
a good month to perfect a reborn, still learning every time I do one
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow humans!   Greetings fellow humans! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow humans!
Page 1 of 1