R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello fellow Reborners!!!

Go down 
+6
nascargrammer
sweetsherrie112
stonehillnursery
Poppy
Lara
kathys korner
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

Hello fellow Reborners!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 22:11

Hello, I'm new to the forum...but not to reborning. I'm Kathy, the artist at Kathy's Korner Nursery in Michigan. I have been reborning for over 6 years. I enjoy learning new techniques and that is why I'm here. I recently have starting joining guilds and forum and have found them very rewarding! I wish I had done it sooner!!! As my mother use to say,"Better late than never!"
lol
I will be joining some of you for the Summer Toddler Class! As you, I'm becoming very excited and ordered my toddler today!
thankyou! for welcoming me to your forum!
loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 22:37

So glad you are here, Kathy! welcome When I started I surfed around the web aimlessly, and somehow couldn't find anything. I stumbled upon the BB forum and found that the gals were all so helpful. I have made lifelong friends overthe years and I hope that you find our little family here helpful and friendly. Everyone here is just wonderful and willing to help any way they can. With 6 years experience I am sure you will have some wonderful wisdom to share with us all, as well! Looking forward to getting to know you! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 25 May 2010 - 22:41

Hi Kathy, Welcome to the forum bigsmile this is the only forum I have been on and I find it fantastic! I look forward to getting to know you better wave
Back to top Go down
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 9:11

Hello kathy and welcome welcome welcome to our group.. I am also doing the summer toddler class, we will have a blast..
hugs,
Carmen in nj
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 9:11

Wow Kathy 6yrs ... can't wait to see your work... Welcome my name is sherrie and I'm one of the moderators I've been reborning now for just about 3yrs and I love every minute of it... I still have lots to learn and Lara is a fantastic teacher ... I learn something new all the time... I know you will enjoy it here.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 10:49

thankyou! you so much!!!! As I said, I love to learn new techniques and interacting with others, taking classes and tutorials is the only way I know to do this. It keeps reborning fun and helps me stay fresh. I am just so thankful for forums!!!
I will offer any suggestions I can to help you out. I am by far, not the best out there. worthy Even after all this time I still have issues...I just finally have gotten eyebrows that I actually like.whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

I worked in grocery retail for 24 years as a manager, then worked in a bank for 2 years as a customer service rep. After my husband and I paid off our house, he semi-retired after 25 years of service and has a wonderful retirement plan...I retired too.
wave
So, now I have more time for my 3 grandson, reborning and traveling. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
nascargrammer
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
nascargrammer

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 13:43

Welcome Kathy I look forward to getting to know you better here and I will be in the toddler class with you and many others we should have lots of fun. And Lara is great I just adore her. I also live in Michigan.
Hugs
Linda
www.2ndchildhoodnursery
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 10:40

Kathy, welcome to our group! These ladies are the most helpful around... Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 17:06

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: bought my first baby from you!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 18:26

You are the person who sparked my interest in reborning. I bought a doll from you on ebay that reminded me of my grandaughter and you even made the birth certificate with her name Delaney Rose and her birthdate. When I receieved her I was so amazed that I decided this would be my new passion. Unfortunately my oldest daughter became very sick an d passed away in April. After going through the grieving process I am starting to return to thing that give me pleasure and I just know that reborning will be one of them. Again thank you for introducing me to this wonderful artform...... thankyou!
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 22:17

OMGosh....I can't believe it!!! happyhappy Yes, I do remember. I just read your message to my husband and he remembers too! He even remembered you were from Florida! lol Isn't that amazing we would meet on a reborn forum??? I am so glad that you are reborning!!!

I am so very sorry about your daughter...Was she the Mamma to Delaney??? How very terrible and sad. notfair Our children are just not suppose to leave before us. I just lost my best friend in September. She was like my sister and I miss her very much. But I guess God has a better plan for both of them.

I am also happy that I influenced your life in the reborning world. I know 7 years ago I bought my first one, then a second and here I am 6 years later. lol Now, you have another outlet to fill your time to help heal. I can't wait to see your babies. :momababies: I will look to see if you have any posted yet. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: From Pam in Florida   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 9:14

I am so happy to have found this forum whoohoo Shortly after I received my baby from you Michelle decided that she would love to make one for her soon to be born grandchild Shelby Lynn. I ordered her the Honey kit from B.B. and she completed it in time for Shelbys birth. She fell in love with reborning and had started another baby when she became very ill again. This time she was much too weak to go through another round of chemo. She had been on chemo for 2 years. I miss her desperately but know that she is in a much better painfree place. Delaney Rose was her niece. Michelle had 3 children and 2grandchildren . We all miss her but we have wonderful memories!!!!! I signed up for the class in Dec. and got my kit. I am so excited!!!! happyhappy Hugs Pam
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 9:20

Pam... we are glad to have you on the forum. This is a very caring and supportive group of positive minded people. I am so sorry to hear of your daughter, but, I, too know that she is free from pain. It's the ones left behind who grieve. I hope you find solace in your reborning. I know it's been very therapeutic for me. I am working on a portrait baby of my own right now. I finished the painting yesterday and am ready to start rooting :). Please post photos when you complete your baby.
Take care and God bless,
Terri
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010 - 1:10

Oh Kathy you are very sweet and glad you are in the baby world with us all. ** wave Hello fellow Reborners!!! Charer002
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 1:31

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

Just LOVE this forum. Proud to be a member.

grouphug
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 10:25

Hello fellow Reborners!!! 163660
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow Reborners!!!   Hello fellow Reborners!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Reborners!!!
Page 1 of 1