R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from the Gulf Coast!

Go down 
+7
Trish
Michelle73
Dmom
bearysweethearts
Karen
jo_lil_sugars
cloudgrl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cloudgrl
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
cloudgrl

Greetings from the Gulf Coast! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 16:57

Hi,

My name is Karen and I am preparing to reborn my first doll. I live about 50 miles east of New Orleans on the Mississippi coast. I am single and I have two boys, ages 29 and 26. I am by profession an artist using oil, acrylic, pastel, charcoal and colored pencil. I do portraits, still lifes and landscapes.

I purchased Shiela Michaels' Victoria because I fell in love with her. I am making her for myself, but am considering doing more to sell if I like it.

I also have a couple of Masterpiece dolls, Barbies and a Cami doll by Tonner. I love dolls!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 19:02

Greetings from the Gulf Coast! 668841Greetings from the Gulf Coast! 3717754360Greetings from the Gulf Coast! 668841Karen! You are very talented & I'm sure you will feel right at home here soon. Shelia Michael makes such cute babies, my "Hello Kitty" reborn is one of her's. Victoria is a pretty baby! If you have never reborned before I suggest you either take an on-line class or purchase an eBook. Lara does a great job on explaining how to make a perfect baby!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 19:04

:real: Karen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
cloudgrl
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
cloudgrl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 21:51

Thanks for the welcome Jo and Karen! Jo, I love your Hello Kitty baby. She's so sweet.
Karen
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 22:20

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:11

Hi and welcome Karen! welcome :real: Glad you could join us. You came to the perfect place to learn!! happyforyou! hugs,Kathy
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyTue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:14

welcome welcome you will love it here....
Back to top Go down
cloudgrl
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
cloudgrl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyWed 9 Jan 2013 - 6:14

Thanks Kathy and Dmom! I've received some very helpful advise already. I really appreciate the warm welcome and assistance. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyWed 9 Jan 2013 - 16:12

:real: Karen ......nice to have you here and can't wait to see your first baby bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
cloudgrl
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
cloudgrl

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 14:02

Thank you Michelle! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:46

Hi Karen, welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
bookluvur
bookluvur

PostSubject: Hi,from a fellow Mississippian :)   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 2:16

I just joined this forum today and saw your post! I am also from South Ms, currently residing in Stone County :)
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 4:58

Hi Karen and welcome to REAL I grew up in Louisiana just outside of Lafayette a little town called Carencro. I am now living just outside of Atlanta , GA in a little town called Villa Rica. I look forward to seeing some of your work (not just babies)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 5:18

Hi Karen, welcome to this friendly forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Kimmy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 18:12

:real:

Kim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Gulf Coast!   Greetings from the Gulf Coast! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Gulf Coast!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: