R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
ulleju53
gemma65
sweetsherrie112
Second Star
barey
gerry
Lara
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 18 Oct 2009 - 10:41

OK, I had to totally update this as it said I have kids agaes 16 to 2. Really? WOW, ok......time for an update.

My name is Lara Antonucci. I started this board about 3 years ago in hopes of having a place where artists, and sculptors and collectors could come and get pretty much everything they need. Free tutorials, how to get started, whre to buy stuff, a boutique right here for getting some incredible custom layettes, sales on kits for classes......I want REAL to have it all and be THE place to come to get answers.

Over the past 3 years, it has grown tremendously. Dare I say the fastest growing doll forum in the world, and one of the largest. Starting with just under 30 members, we have now grown to about 1300!!! Wow, right?

W offer online classes with full 24 hour support. The classes are  taught by myself or the moderators...all excellent teachers and very talented ladies. We all work together to make sure the classes are informative and easy to understand, and they allow you to work at your own pace.

Each class is then turned into an Ebook, being about 150-200 pages, packed with step by step instructions and photos.

We also offer instructional DVD's along side the Ebooks.

REAL also travels doing live workshops across the country. I have taught at IRDA conference, MacPhersons Arts and Crafts, and Dolls By Sandie. I usually am able to travel 4-6 per year. If you are interested in hosting a live workshop in your hometown, just email me, and we can talk about it. 2013 is not full yet!!!

For all teaching tools, just go to www.realrebornstore.com and you can get more information on the classes, ebooks, dvd's and workshops.

OK, for the personal side. I still have 5 kids, a 19 year old, 15 year old, 7 year old twins, and Sofie, my baby at 5. I am super involved in my church, and sing on the music team, and am on the drama team, as well. I am goofy. Yup, I said it a total goof ball. I love to make people laugh, and I enjoy just kicking back and relaxing. I'm totally not afraid to make fun of myself and laugh at myself. I tend to be sarcastic at times, but I never mean it in a bad way. For real, I don't! haha!

My goal for this year is to help turn REAL into a true teaching site with many gals coming on board to teach classes. This will free up more time for myself, to concentrate on making more DVD"s. The production of this last DVD took about 3 months, so they are very time consuming to make, but I want to be putting out excellent quality product to you all.

We have discussed having a REAL Conference. I think this is an awesome idea! If anyone has any input on that, lets keep talking about it. There are plenty of successful and talented ladies here to make a conference a huge success!!!!

So, that's me. I'm here to help, and to make sure we all get along and play nice. If you ever have any questions that April or a mod cannot answer for you, please feel free to email me at aiw.real@gmail.com

Last edited by Lara on Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 8:38; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 11:19

You sound busy! I do know that you make incredible reborns and I can't wait to learn from you! It's great to be here ☀
Back to top Go down
barey

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 11:57

nice to meet you, I'm barb. Can't wait for the class.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 21:04

Lara I am excited to be onboard with you for the winter class and can't wait to get started creating another beautiful reborn with your guidance!!! The first class was so much fun and I look forward to being a part of this one!!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:38

Hi lara first off thank you so very much for the beautiful christmas card that was such a sweet thing to do ... I hate to bother you with this but I know you sent me a copy of the file for the Noe class but I can't find it any where is there anyway you can resend it to me I promise to keep it in a safe place... Thank you so much... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyWed 23 Dec 2009 - 17:44

Can you email me, and then I'll send it back to you?
babyfia07@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gemma65
Crawler
Crawler
gemma65

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 6:47

[quote = "Lara"] Il mio nome è Lara Antonucci e io sono il REAL Classe proprietario. Sono un soggiorno a casa di mamma 5. I miei figli mi tengono occupato. Esse variano in età 16-2 anni. Sono sposata con un marito meraviglioso che è un insegnante di scuola superiore. Recentemente abbiamo festeggiato il nostro 5 ° anniversario e rinnovato il nostro voti nuziali, che è stato incredibile! Io innamorata di Reborns e l'arte di reborning. Ho ottenuto molti premi, e sono associati con molte corporazioni incredibili e forum reborning e gruppi. Sono stato reborning per alcuni anni e hanno trovato alcune semplici tecniche, sia principianti che avanzati e gli artisti possono utilizzare nella loro reborning. Sono entusiasta di condividere con voi queste tecniche. La mia speranza è che tutti possiamo imparare insieme per fare alcuni bambini bella! [/ Quote]
Back to top Go down
http://www.lebamboledigemma.altervista.org
ulleju53
ulleju53

PostSubject: Hi Laura. I am Judy of Judies Cuties Nursery. I am looking forward to takin your summer class June 1st reborning the Emma Kit by Reva Schick. I am Looking forward to getting my kit and starting the class with you.   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyWed 7 Apr 2010 - 18:41

Lara wrote:
My name is Lara Antonucci and I am the R.E.A.L. Class owner. I am a stay at home mom of 5. My kids keep me busy. They range in ages from 16 to 2 years old. I am married to a wonderful husband who is a high school teacher. We recently celebrated our 5th anniversary and renewed our wedding vows, which was incredible! I fallen in love with reborns and the art of reborning. I have achieved many awards, and I am associated with many incredible guilds and reborning forums and groups. I have been reborning for a few years and have found some simple techniques that both beginners and advanced artists can use in their reborning. I am excited to share these techniques with you. It is my hope that we can all learn together to make some beautiful babies!
Back to top Go down
Aviva
Toddler
Toddler
Aviva

PostSubject: Hi Lara   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 13:21

You really sound busy with all those children and then helping people with classes which I'd love to find out how to sign up for some. I'm thinking it might be on the calender thread? I probably am putting this in the wrong place too. sorry...all boards are so different and I've not run across one like this. I'm sure I'll catch on pretty quickly. Hopefully. lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 15:57

Aviva wrote:
You really sound busy with all those children and then helping people with classes which I'd love to find out how to sign up for some. I'm thinking it might be on the calender thread? I probably am putting this in the wrong place too. sorry...all boards are so different and I've not run across one like this. I'm sure I'll catch on pretty quickly. Hopefully. lol

Hi, so glad you are here!!! It does take some getting used to. Just be sure to look at the titles for each section. There is Important Information, which has intros of the admin and some general rules to follow. Then there is General. In this section, you can introduce yourself, pick up class logos and get general info on upcoming classes. Next is the Reborning Forums. Here you will find the cosy lounge, where you can chat on just about anything. There is also places to post pictures of your finished reborns, or get critique for work in progress(WIP). Also in reborning, there is the boutique forum where you can show off things you have made for reborns or things you have bought for your babies. There is also a for sale section , a wanted section, and a place to leave feedback for others on any transactions you have. The next section is the reference section. I am hoping to really expand this section as we grow. You will find tutorials and best places to shop, reference baby pictures, nursery names in use and a list of baby names. Next comes the non-reborn forums. Here can you can ask for prayer requests, share pictures of your family, pets or swap favorite recipes. Next section are the actual classes. Here you will get speciafic info on each class, as well as the actual lessons and a question/answer section. Only those who have paid for their class will be admitted into the class forums. The last section, then is the contest section. We hold random contests each month usually for anyone who wants to enter. It's usually a drawing, so it is not based on ability at all. We also have voting for best reborns in each class, and those contests will be here as well. Hope that helps you to navigate through a bit better!!!
Back to top Go down
Aviva
Toddler
Toddler
Aviva

PostSubject: wow   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 18:01

This board is huge. I've been making my way around. I've been to your site and found out what baby is the fall class, I was hoping just to take a newborning cless using one of the 4 new kits I just bought spending over 300, so I'm think I should wait until the Sept class since I have to purchase another kit. Anyway thanks so much for all the information. Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! 837677
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:11

Aviva wrote:
This board is huge. I've been making my way around. I've been to your site and found out what baby is the fall class, I was hoping just to take a newborning cless using one of the 4 new kits I just bought spending over 300, so I'm think I should wait until the Sept class since I have to purchase another kit. Anyway thanks so much for all the information. Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! 837677

Why don't you try one of the E books? They are all the same informationa s in the online class, and you can use one of the kits you have at home. I have newborn, preemie, Peaches & Cream and Asian. The books are $20.
Back to top Go down
Aviva
Toddler
Toddler
Aviva

PostSubject: Ebooks   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptySun 13 Jun 2010 - 21:41

That sounds like a winner. Thanks for the suggestion. Maybe I can improve enogh to feel good about my work. I don't know why I'm so insecure. Maybe seeing some of the kits that are so detailed. I was a nurse for many years working with newborns so that helps me a lot. I'm disabled now and can't work anymore, so what better way to make use of myself and make these precious little ones to hold and cuddle. They can be so amazing and real feeling. I took my Aubrey out and some woman commented on her and I said I made her and she said "no honey...the Lord made her'.. I thought I'd nevet get it to her that the baby was indeed a doll. She had to feel of her just to make sure. I feel pretty good about her.
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:38

welcome
Hi Aviva, welcome to the forum. I too, am a disabled RN, and worked Peds ICU at the U of Michigan for many years. One of my daughters is now a NICU nurse at the U. I too have found reborning to keep that hunger for the babies at bay...and at the same time I think I can use my hard learned medical skills in making the nuances of the babies better...at least I hope I can!
Hey...maybe you and I should start our own group.....Nurses Reborning for Therapy or ? lol
Really hope you will like it here...and like you I can't afford the expensive kits all the time but am looking forward to taking the classes and learning the ins and outs anyway and then apply them to my less expensive vinyl. In the hopes that when I get that expensive kit I won't ruin it right out of the box! lol
Welcome.
Joy
Back to top Go down
Aviva
Toddler
Toddler
Aviva

PostSubject: Hi nurse Joy   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010 - 0:46

I have another very good friend that was a nursery nurse also and she's reborning now. I've been telling her about this site. Maybe Sherri will make it one day. I made the mistake of trying the german vinyl after only having done the bountiful pink and then I did try a Secrist and didn't know about the internal wash...that was a very pale baby. The German Vinyl is a bit different for sure, but now I've done two of them and did okay...well the first one was a do over..lol...but I made it all the way through the second one without any problems. I was just so used to the pink color and that vinyl is not that pink. Now I'm looking at all my very pink pink babies. Well..you know the newborn is usually very pink and most have those jaundice undertones. That do over kit has those undertones...by mistake..lol, but she's mine and I think she's cute and I made a sell after someone saw her..it's Pooky by Petra Lechner. I should get the kit probably Friday..darn...I got it, and had them sub the 3/4 arms instead of the 1/2...well..don't do that...she's tiny and petite and those other arms and legs are really too big for her, so I sent her back and ordered another. My other kits I bought have just been mailed today and I bought them last Wed. They are slow at Doll Dreams and Irresisitables. My spelling isn't up to par lately. Getting old sucks as they say now-a-days Anyway thanks for the welcome and it will take me a little while to get all the names right. Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! 646879
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012 - 11:20

ok, i redid mine, bigsmile
Back to top Go down
ullis
Toddler
Toddler
ullis

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012 - 12:05

It was here I learned to reborn.
Thanks for that Lara and all others who helped.
Love this forum even if I don't speak very much.

And Lara it would be fun if you could come to Sweden and have workshops wink
It sounds though you have much more hours in a day then we have, can't get it how you can manage it all, but you do. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornbabies.se
jenrichmeier

PostSubject: Hi! I am new to this forum   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012 - 23:43

I am just trying to figure out how to use your forum. How to post, etc. I have paid for the airbrush class starting soon! I have only just started reborning in September. It is quickly becoming an obsession! I have already made 12 babies. Granted, the first ones are a little rough..I am getting better with each one. I absolutely LOVE this hobby!
Back to top Go down
http://woodlandwondersnursery.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 8:39

Haha.,,,,this is forever outdated..my "baby' just turned 9!!!!!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!   Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow REAL members!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1