R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Next Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy Joy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Cindy Joy

Next Class Empty
PostSubject: Next Class   Next Class EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 13:44

Good morning & please forgive me if this has already been asked... I'm new & trying to learn my way around... When does the next class start??? Where do I buy my baby kit to work with??? I have ordered the eBook, but haven't received it yet... So excited to get started, but I want to do it right the first time... Hehehehehe...

Thanks!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://csjoyphotography.weebly.com
April
Admin
Admin
April

Next Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Class   Next Class EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 15:29

Here is the info on the next class:

November 15th Adv Toddler/Angel Class -Tegan by Laura Lee Eagles or Graysen by Andrea Arcello: Creamy smooth, Porcelain-like skin tones Choose from 2 kits! Viola by Sandy Faber a 22" open eyed beauty or Greyson, the newest cute little boy by Andrea Arcello and Tegan by Laura Lee Eagles, a Limited Edition 23" kit .
You can see info on all 2012 classes under the class info section and in there is a sticky with the 2012 class schedule :)

To do the classes you can use any kit but to enter the class comp at the end of the class you will need to use the kit Lara has listed with the class.
When ordering kits for the class you can usually get them at dollsbysandie.com. When you sign up for the class you should get all that info Andover believe you will get a class discount code to purchase the kit and supplies with ;)

As for the Ebook you ordered you should be able to go back to Angels in waiting website, sign into your account and download the book from there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Cindy Joy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Cindy Joy

Next Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Class   Next Class EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 16:30

Thank you so much... I will go back & try to download from there...
Back to top Go down
http://csjoyphotography.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Next Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Class   Next Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Next Class
Page 1 of 1