R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to get class kit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

Where to get class kit? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 0:09

I just was informed I am now in this class, tyvm, but have so much going on with the closing of the house tomorrow, I cannot even remember what kit we will be using or where to get it or what the code is. Any help with this sure would be appreciated.

Selling the house is bitterseet, and my emotions have been on a very fast rollercoaster waiting for it to be over. I want to keep it on one hand, but know I can't knowing he took his last breath there, but emotions just won't stay put!!! Will be so glad when it is over and I can start looking forward, with sadness, but knowing it is the right thing. So hard to go into the house and harder to leave, what a bunch of contradictions I am!!!

Thank you for your help in advance!!!

PamelaG
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 1:30

Pam, which class? Native American? If its for the Native American class, I just sent you your kit. Remember you had to go to the PO to get it as they wouldn't wait for you to go down the stairs?

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! to you, my dear friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 4:29

Yes, that was Liu-San and have her now. It is for the Olive skinnned class. I got the notification today, or last night, I was added to that class now too. That's the one I am clueless about which kit.

I love Liu- San !!!!

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptyFri 2 Mar 2012 - 9:20

noniesangels has the kit to buy. You can PM her here and give her your paypal information and stuff and she'll send you an invoice for the kit. wink
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:17

I was sending a PM to noniesangels about getting 2 kits for the olive kinned class but it said there was no match for that name, and I checked the spelling. Does she have another name I should use to order the kits? I explained I have to pick up a check from my lawyer sometime next week and was just letting her know I want the 2 kits and will let her know when the money is deposited. I have it now, but am trying to get Jody and a couple other Cradle kits first. :-)

Hope you can help, you haven't let me down yet!!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:13

Pam, she's noniesgirl on here. wink
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:21

Thanks Karen!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? EmptySat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:51

You are most welcome, my dear friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get class kit?   Where to get class kit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to get class kit?
Page 1 of 1