R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reminder that class starts tomorrow for the Pralines class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Reminder that class starts tomorrow for the Pralines class Empty
PostSubject: Reminder that class starts tomorrow for the Pralines class   Reminder that class starts tomorrow for the Pralines class EmptyWed 31 Aug 2016 - 20:30

i will probably be posting tomorrows lesson tonight, as I need to open the store tomorrow morning, so i won;t be home until after 5 pm, and i doubt you all want to wait that long to hear from me. wink

So, I'll post the intro tonight's then Friday's lesson, Friday morning.

Back to top Go down

Reminder that class starts tomorrow for the Pralines class
Page 1 of 1