R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trish Needs Your Prayers

Go down 
+6
loretta
Groovyday
Karen
joa44
LittlePunkins
Lynknursery
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Trish Needs Your Prayers Empty
PostSubject: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:41

My brother has just rung me to say Mum has been admitted to hospital with a possible heart attack. She has been having a few problems lately with breathing overnight, and the doc gave her a Bricanyl puffer last week, but apparently this mornig she was so bad she asked for the ambulance. The hospital suspects a heart attack and is doing tests on her as we speak. Mum has not been well for a few weeks now and was due to have a BM test done this morning, but instead of going to one hospital for the test she has landed at the other Geelong hopsital to be admitted. My brother fully expects they will end up sending her home in a day or 2 but I am still concerned about her. For once I am an hour's drive away instead of a 10 hour drive. My younger son is hoping to be finished work in time to take me through to the hospital at dinnertime tonight to visit. My older son with whom I am staying works afternoon shifts and I ahve packed him off to work and told him I will keep him posted and call him if he is required.

I will keep you all posted when I get further updates.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:51

Prayers coming your way! I hope she is okay. Please keep us informed when you can. Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:00

prayers are being sent...god blees you and your family...
An Evening Prayer for Restoration
Father God We thank you for sustaining our friend Trish today.I thank you that you are made perfect in weakness.
Your grace is sufficient for us. We thank you that your steadfast Love never ceases and your mercies are new every morning.
You say in your word that mourning may come for a night,but the new day will bring gladness>Bless trish with a healing night sleep.
Restore unto her the joy of your salvation. Help Trish to stay on the path that leads to Life... AMEN
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:07

joa44 wrote:
prayers are being sent...god blees you and your family...
An Evening Prayer for Restoration
Father God We thank you for sustaining our friend Trish today.I thank you that you are made perfect in weakness.
Your grace is sufficient for us. We thank you that your steadfast Love never ceases and your mercies are new every morning.
You say in your word that mourning may come for a night,but the new day will bring gladness>Bless trish with a healing night sleep.
Restore unto her the joy of your salvation. Help Trish to stay on the path that leads to Life... AMEN

prayer Amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:51

Praying!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:58

She has been admitted to coronary ward as none of the breathing treatments were working for her so they suspect the heart is causing it. My daughter (student doctor) reminded me about her lung xray a couple weeks back showing she has an enlarged heart and said heart can cause breathing probems when laying down. So we are waiting now on the heart tests to come back for further news.

Meanwhile my dad and brother are having a batle of wills. Dad is senile and start of dementia but won't admit there is anything wrong with him. Mum kicked them both out cos dad was annoying her, so my brother drove him home, told him to go make himself a cup of tea while he went to deal with imaging over the test Mum was supposed to have had done this morning. "Why can't I come to imaging too" Because I said no, go make a cuppa you will be more comfortable........ My bro had to park 4 blocks and walk, Dad has same back and hip condition I have and cannot walk that far, and was not being left alone in the car. You really do have to treat him as a child whilst looking to be treating him as an adult, it is hard. Anyway my brother gets back home from imaging to find no dad, no car............. he has disappeared........ we presume he has gone back in to the hospital, hasn't stopped to think he got kicked out for a reason, but it wasn't his wish so he will do as he wants................ He hates not being in control of any situation. I am glad in one way I am an hour away and not have to deal with dad, but close enough to be there quickly if required.

My brother said it is a wonder he hasn't already placed dad into the basement of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 0:47

prayer Sending prayers for Trish and your family Lyn. Hope they find your Dad. prayer
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:14

Latest update is they are sending her off this afternoon for an angiogram, still no sign of Dad, he not at the hospital so we reckon he gone over to a mates, best thing he out of the way to allow my brother to do what has to be done. Her nephew and family who live 6 hours away are on their way to visit, have told my daughter if she wants to come down to let me know even if she can't afford the flight I will get her down somehow. My younger son is clearing his work schedule (works his own plumbing business) to take me to visit tonight, older son gone to work (my orders) and I said I would ring him if he is neeeded, he is a 45 min drive from where he works, easier than if he had stayed at home.
Her niece is working at the nursing home across the road from the hospital so only minutes away also.
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:40

Lyn I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, prayers being sent your way
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 4:49

Oh no, so sorry to hear that about Trish sad I will be praying for her, hope they figure out what is going on and she feels better soon prayer
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 4:53

Needless to say my prayers are with you all at this time,
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 9:22

Sounds like you have your hands full. Prayers for all of you. Big hugs and prayers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:32

Will be praying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:53

Thanks for all your prayers, keep them coming.
They decided against the angiogram yesterday but opted instead to do an ultrasound, and possibly the angiogram this morning, and they were fasting her from midnight just in case.
The chest Xray showed that her heart has caused fluid on her lungs, hence why she is struggling so much to breathe.
My younger son took me down to visit at the hospital last night and although Mum's spirits are high she was having breathing issues still and trying to downplay it all. But she isn't well. Father was there and very subdued, I think he finally got the message that if he wanted to stay he had to remain calm and not hassling.
I will be ringing the hospital later this morning to see what is happening and what updates we can get.
They have her in a private ward and has been assigned to the head of cardiology department so is in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trish Needs Your Prayers   Trish Needs Your Prayers Empty

Back to top Go down

Trish Needs Your Prayers
Page 1 of 1