R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please send Prayers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

Please send Prayers Empty
PostSubject: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:06

If you are one who believes in the Power of Prayer, it would be greatly appreciated if you could send prayers out to one of my best friends that I grew up with as yesterday her son lost his battle with, well, with Living ... he would have been turning 24 this coming February ... but his life was cut short ... he was hospitalized way back in November for double pneumonia, and then caught an infection ... then just before Thanksgiving the Dr's thought it would be easier for his body to heal if they gave him a paralytic drug and kept him in a drug induced coma to give the medications the best chances possible to help heal this infection ... I just am in shock right now, I don't really know if I am stating everything just right, but just before Christmas he was doing a lot better and they even thought they may have had him totally awake for Christmas, which didn't end up happening, I guess I just didn't realize how very sick he really was, as I was watching daily updates from my friend on his condition ... it has been an up and down thing day to day, but I don't think any one of us, including her and the family, thought he would never come out of this ... She and her family moved away before she married and had him, I had only met him twice, since we lived in different places, I am SO sad that I am not going to be able to be there for her and her family for the services on Monday, as my husband has to go back to work that day and they live several hours away. I just feel very helpless and I know that nothing I can do or say will help any of them deal with things better ... I wish there were something I could do ... Please pray for them to be able to get through this time, and to find strength in each other, and to know he's at peace now with God ... her parents were like my 2nd set of parents ... this has got to be a shock to them all.
Thank you for sending those prayers ... and hopefully they will be alright and stand strong together through this horrible time ...
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:11

Oh no, that is so sad and would be such a shock - I will be praying for them prayer
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:22

Thank you SO much Sarah! Maybe I should have posted for prayers here earlier and maybe he would be getting better ... but I guess I can't think like that ... I just had thought he WAS doing better ... wow ... THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 0:36

Oh that is heartbreaking! They are in my prayers!!
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 1:05

Thank you SO much Sarah Beth! All of the prayers will help get them through this ... it's gonna be a long road ahead ...
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 1:30

Hun you have my prayers
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 1:47

Oh no that's really sad Linda. Will be praying for you all prayer
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 2:02

Thanks so much Debora and Kym ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please send Prayers   Please send Prayers Empty

Back to top Go down

Please send Prayers
Page 1 of 1