R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My family is in need

Go down 
+20
babyblossom
tanya1975
brandaholickids
katieperry
handy denise
mautallica1971
cherielynn09
debora jenkins
joa44
mommy2angels81
Poppy
Dianne1227
loretta
threads
Karen
LittlePunkins
Lynknursery
Trish
littlehatchlingsnursery
Lara
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

My family is in need Empty
PostSubject: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 23:47

First, I want to applogise to all of you for not being around as much as I normally am. I have been going through some personal issues at home. My family is in need of prayer in a bad way. I can't go into details, but I just ask that you keep John and I especially in your prayers. He is going through a very difficult time with his health and with being able to handle the stress of what's going on in our family. I am so worried about him. He won't eat, he is taking pain killers that I just found out about today and I really think that he is sinking into a deep depression. I need strength! I need to know how to love and support him as he goes through this. You all are really my best friends, and I do need support from you guys! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 23:52

My prayers are with you all. If you need someone to talk to I am here. I am still dealing with our situation so I am alone most of the time and available, up all night at work so if you need a late night listener don't hesitate. 1-865-604-2426

loveyou!
Pam
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012 - 23:52

I am so sorry Lara, but your family will be in my thoughtd, hope things can be sorted out, but try and get some help for yourself also............YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 0:16

Oh Lara, not good, in my thoughts. Look after yourself also.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 0:51

Lots of prayers and love headed your way
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 1:45

Done and you know you have me for support, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 1:49

Needless to say you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 1:53

Lara I'm sorry to hear about your family, depression is a terrible illness

and it is very hard on the one that is looking after that person

Your family will be in my prayers
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 1:54

Praying for you and your family Lara. I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 6:42

So sorry to hear about this Lara, it must be a very difficult time for you both - I will be praying for you .. we are all here for you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:15

You are in my thoughts and prayers...
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 7:28

Many thoughts and prayers Lara...for strength, love, understanding and healing.........May the Lord wrap his arms around your family and rock you gently as he heals and tends to all of your wounds........... loveyou! prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: prayers   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:18

I am adding you and your family to my prayer list. Depression effects everyone not just the person who is depressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:33

Lara I am praying for your family and for you to have strength! Let me know if there is anythign I can do, I am here also in any way you need and I can be! If I need to catch a plane out there I will! I am praying for you all!!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:41

Lara.....praying this morning that God will be with you both...giving you the strength you need and the peace that John needs.....lean on Him...and know that we are here for you to "vent" on!!!
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler
mautallica1971

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 10:08

Oh Lara, I can feel for you! Just hang in there & keep the faith! I will be adding you & yours to my prayers!!! Just remember you are a wonderful, strong, beautiful woman & whatever comes your way...you are NOT ALONE & by the grace of God you will persevere!!! We have faith in you!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 10:09

prayer may God hear our prayers , ease your burden and give you strength to helps your loved ones. loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
katieperry
Toddler
Toddler
katieperry

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 10:54

You'll be in my prayers
Back to top Go down
brandaholickids
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
brandaholickids

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 12:05

Oh Lara, I will keep you in my prayers too.

I know how you feel for personal experience. Doubts and true deep love butting head with each other.

God knows too. Everything will be fine not matter what.

Big hugs Carla
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012 - 15:10

Your family will be in my prayers too loveyou!

Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 6:07

Praying for you all prayer
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barb

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyFri 20 Apr 2012 - 7:29

Will keep you in my prayers hun and your family. May god help you all through this trying time.
God bless you all. Barb
Back to top Go down
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:26

I have learned that this is the place to turn to for prayers, kind words and positive thoughts. just need to be able to reach through this computer and give you a hug. From all of us, a heartfelt hug for you and your family.
We love you and pray for you
Linda loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Beth Anne
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Beth Anne

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptySun 22 Apr 2012 - 0:45

I'm so sorry your husband is having health problems. Since I've been a part of this family, you have been the matriarch - strong, talented, beautiful. I apologize for not realizing you are also a person with a family, problems and worries like the rest of us.

Please know your "family" is always here for you. You and your husband are in my thoughts and hopes for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 10:37

May God hold you in the palm of His hands. Praying for healing for your family. I have come to learn that as Christians the trails never stop because the evil one really fights against us. Since he can't have our souls he tortures us. This is where faith and trust come in. We must constantly be in tune to God, then the trails don't seem so bad. Easy to say but hard to do when you are smack dab in the middle of a bad situation, and even harder to do since we are only human. That is why we all need to pray, too. As we make a circle around you and your family, a hedge of protection, may you be strengthen and find a new way of coping with this trail. You and John, if you hold on tightly, will come out of this stronger. Bless you Lara!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My family is in need   My family is in need Empty

Back to top Go down

My family is in need
Page 1 of 1