R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Latest update. Trish

Go down 
+4
loretta
threads
Poppy
Trish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

My Latest update.  Trish Empty
PostSubject: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 0:49

Been to hospital this morning (out patients) the doctor will not do tests that my private doctor asked for, he said I can wait another 6 months. He is not prepared to give me an aenathestic so soon after my heart attack, even though it was a mild one, he wants to wait........I am happy with this decision
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 2:42

Oh dear... more waiting.. but it sounds as if this is the best decision and you are happy with it, I hope you start feeling back to normal soon loveyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 3:10

I am pleased that you are on the mend, I can understand where
your doctor is coming from, 6 months will soon pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 7:11

The time will go quickly Trish, the waiting is just a pain though glad your feeling better

and thank you for the update still in my prayers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 8:02

Waiting is a bummer but I am glad your doing better and I will keep you in my prayers!!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 20:56

Thank you all, yes it will go by in no time. And I am going to wait, but will get on with my life.....
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 9:38

wave
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyWed 5 Sep 2012 - 13:08

Trish you got my prayers, be thinking about you. prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: UPDATE ON MY UPDATE......LOL   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:53

The doctor told me yesterday that if or when I have another heart attack, I will have to have an angiogram and have a shunt put in, but so far everything is fine, the medications are doing their job, I am taking everything slowly and hopefully it won't come to another attack.........Thank you all for your prayers and for caring, it has been fantastic, knowing I am not alone.

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 23:11

Trish.... I am praying for you, and for Gods ever healing hands to touch your heart, and heal it completely. Please take care.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:29

Sending hugs your way Trish - I really pray that you don't have another heart attack...you take it easy and rest! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish EmptySat 8 Sep 2012 - 9:18

I am glad to hear that you are happy with his decision. Always good when you can have trust in your doctor. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Latest update. Trish   My Latest update.  Trish Empty

Back to top Go down

My Latest update. Trish
Page 1 of 1