R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think about this name Logo please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

What do you think about this name  Logo please Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about this name Logo please   What do you think about this name  Logo please EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 17:12

I believe I am deciding on Reygning Babies unless anyone really has a reason why I shouldnt or doesnt like it. I thought this way I could make a logo of a baby in a crown and maybe septor in a diaper. Reys of light didnt lend itself to a logo that could be created. Lara I will need a class and a Forum Logo please. Lara, Thank you again for the class. Rey Ward I was also thinking the crown could be flowers or a halo, and the septor could be a wand. It has potential, I think. I could add 3D portraits or nursary if I decide to later. I appreciate any and all feedback.

Last edited by Rey Ward on Mon 3 May 2010 - 13:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this name Logo please   What do you think about this name  Logo please EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 12:30

Well hon I like the name and and I the idea you have for the logo.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Thank you for your comments.   What do you think about this name  Logo please EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 13:48

I appreciate the feedback Sherrie. Its been a long time trying to come up with the correct name and one that uses my name. Rey bigsmile

Last edited by Rey Ward on Mon 3 May 2010 - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: sounds good to me   What do you think about this name  Logo please EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 14:57

I think it sounds great. would love to see the logo when you are done. Yes and how do you do a logo in what program to you use to create it? just to much out there for me to keep up with it all. God Bless have a great day in the LORD
Bev
Back to top Go down
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Thank you Bev.   What do you think about this name  Logo please EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 15:56

I dont know what to use either for a program to make a logo. Any out there have an idea? I thought I would try to make tmy buisness cards the same or just with a crown and septor on the side corner. Is there a site to go to to make logos or a program? Or do you just buy ir off someone else? Rey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this name Logo please   What do you think about this name  Logo please Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this name Logo please
Page 1 of 1