R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Do I get a Logo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gwenjames43

How Do I get a Logo Empty
PostSubject: How Do I get a Logo   How Do I get a Logo EmptySun 22 Nov 2009 - 1:35

Hi, I'm a new student to your classes and forum. How do I get a logo? Does it come with the class? I'm really looking forward to your class. You are such a fantastic Reborn Artist. I feel you will really help me improve my reborning skills.
Thanks for offering these classes. gwenjames43
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

How Do I get a Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do I get a Logo   How Do I get a Logo EmptySun 22 Nov 2009 - 2:49

Hi Gwen, Welcome to the forum. You are going to love this class, Lara is a great teacher, and all the ladies are really friendly & helpful too!!

My name is Roxan and I just happened to see your post & thought I would help you out. In order to get your logo click on the word home next to the dancing baby at the top of the page....you will then see all the different categories where you can post on different subjects. Under the General listings you will find one called R.E.A.L. logos just put your nursery name & your name in a new post there and Lara will make you a logo....they are free and come with the class.
Back to top Go down

How Do I get a Logo
Page 1 of 1