R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Logo Please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kerriekoch
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
kerriekoch

Logo Please Empty
PostSubject: Logo Please   Logo Please EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 23:46

I wanted to see if I could get a logo for when I start my new Nursery? It is going to be...... Kerrie's Caring Nursery. I thought about it for a long time and it just goes good for me lol. Thank You!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Logo Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo Please   Logo Please EmptyFri 13 Apr 2012 - 23:50

Hi Kerrie, have you taken any of Lara's classes yet, or are you registered in any upcoming classes? If not then I cannot do you a logo at this stage sorry. They are for class participants.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
kerriekoch
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
kerriekoch

Logo Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo Please   Logo Please EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:05

Lynknursery wrote:
Hi Kerrie, have you taken any of Lara's classes yet, or are you registered in any upcoming classes? If not then I cannot do you a logo at this stage sorry. They are for class participants.

No not yet I am trying to sign up for a couple of the online classes and I don't know if the ebooks are considered classes. I am sorry I thought this was just a logo stating that you were apart of this fourm but I am going to take classes and then I will let you know then.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Logo Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo Please   Logo Please EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:15

kerriekoch wrote:
Lynknursery wrote:

No not yet I am trying to sign up for a couple of the online classes and I don't know if the ebooks are considered classes. I am sorry I thought this was just a logo stating that you were apart of this fourm but I am going to take classes and then I will let you know then.

No the ebooks don't count as lessons unfortunately, but once you find a class you are wanting to take and are enrolled in it, post your request again and I will be happy to make up a logo for you. Don't forget also to give me your colour preference too.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
kerriekoch
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
kerriekoch

Logo Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo Please   Logo Please EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 0:53

Lynknursery wrote:
kerriekoch wrote:
Lynknursery wrote:

No the ebooks don't count as lessons unfortunately, but once you find a class you are wanting to take and are enrolled in it, post your request again and I will be happy to make up a logo for you. Don't forget also to give me your colour preference too.

Ok I will and thank you everything!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Logo Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Logo Please   Logo Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Logo Please
Page 1 of 1