R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

logo please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncingbambinosnursery

logo please Empty
PostSubject: logo please   logo please EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 11:39

hi there could i please have a logo my nursery name is Bouncing Bambinos Nursery thank you xx
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

logo please Empty
PostSubject: Re: logo please   logo please EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 14:17

Hon I'm sure lara will see this very soon and make one for you very soon.... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

logo please Empty
PostSubject: Re: logo please   logo please EmptySun 31 Oct 2010 - 15:50

Hi, hon. The logos are for members who are taking the REAL classes. Are you in a class for next year? I am working on the logo's for 2011 right now. The only other logo's are the Charter membership logos. You do not have to be ina class for one of these, but you have to be nominated by 2 moderators or Charter members who feel you are participating at a Charter level. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
bouncingbambinosnursery

logo please Empty
PostSubject: logo   logo please EmptySat 13 Nov 2010 - 12:25

hi hun thanks for replying no im not in any class can you give me the details of the classes please xx
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

logo please Empty
PostSubject: Re: logo please   logo please EmptySat 13 Nov 2010 - 16:36

Sure have several classes coming up. In December we have our AA Class, which will go over bi-racial and AA skintone from a BB kit.
In 2011 we have 2 classes coming up, the hairpainting class, featuring the Sheila Michaels quads from Doll dreams.I will be offering the kits 20% off) We will have video and picture describing 3 ways to paint hair.
The Just Born Class, featuring the Teddy kit by Adrie Stoete will be next in line. (Kit will be $15 off)I will be doing the prototype, and will talk to you through step by step, how I painted him. We will also go over skin blemishes, scratches, milk bumps, birthmarks, and magnetic umbilical cords.
Finally we have our Oh! you Beautiful Doll class featuring the Illaria kit.(Kit will be $10 off, if purchased through Dolls By Sandie) We will go over how to make porcelain smooth looking skintone, and ultra fine rooting.

No further classes have been announced at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

logo please Empty
PostSubject: Re: logo please   logo please Empty

Back to top Go down

logo please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: R.E.A.L. Logos-
Jump to: