R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please say a special prayer ...

Go down 
+17
LittlePunkins
Orange_Grove_Nursery
SharonR
tanya1975
youngluv4ever
Joy Franklin
Poppy
grammyjladr
tonya575
bearysweethearts
barbara
passionatereborner
debora jenkins
Karen
Pam in Florida
ashtreemeadowbabies
sweetsherrie112
21 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Please say a special prayer ...  Empty
PostSubject: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:20

Lady's I never ask for anything and I always keep my life from the public but I'm having a hard time and I'm not asking for anything for my self .... My daughter told me just yesterday that she is pg for the first time and I'm really worried for her because she is a high risk of losing this baby her pelvic is tilted anyway today she is spotting and at the hospital ... would you all please say a prayer for her She wants this baby so very much ..... and I've been so worried for her ... my daughter's name is Adrian ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:27

she has my prayers prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:29

Prayers going up for Adrian right this minute....Big hugs to you Please say a special prayer ...  571152
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:36

Adrian and baby and grandma in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 18:40

Thank you lady's so much ... I will post later when I find out .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: prayers requested   Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 19:10

I am praying for you all
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 19:53

You ALL have my prayers! Waiting to hear back ...
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:10

Saying a prayer now....
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:30

Sending prayers and hugs to Adrian ,baby and you Sherrie. loveyou! prayer loveyou! prayer please let us know.
Back to top Go down
tonya575
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
tonya575

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:40

Prayers are going up for allof you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trapplestendertots.com/
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:43

From our mouths to God's ear...prayers for you, baby and Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:47

Praying for you all - please let us know how they are loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:46

Absolutely am praying now!
Praying for comfort and love and for whatever is the will of God.
We love you Sherrie....and therefore Adrian and the baby too....it will be as God wants.
Many many hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:53

Well she is home now anf the news is so far so good she may or may not miscarrie but for now all is good and she will see a doctor on the 24th and be able to tell us more .... so its lots of bed rest not picking up anything ... Thank you lady's for your prayers it is so appericated ..... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 21:58

Praise God!

Prayers are on going of course!

love
joy
Back to top Go down
youngluv4ever
Toddler
Toddler
youngluv4ever

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:01

happyhappy whoohoo So glad to hear that everything is still going well Praise GOD! I will be praying the Dr' will be able to give you all comforting answers on the 24th. And FWIW I had bleeding early in my pregnancy too.

~*~*~*~* sticky sticky baby vibes~*~*~*~
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:01

she has my prayers Sherrie!!!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:08

Sherrie, I'm so glad that by the time I was able to read this today you'd already managed to share such positive news! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers regardless!

prayer prayer loveyou! prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:13

Good to hear things are okay. I will continue to pray. Spotting is not uncommon. My sister Becky had spotting with her first pregnancy and that baby is 7½ years old now! I understand how scary it is though, my first ended in miscarriage.

Please say a special prayer ...  571152
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:14

loveyou! Praying
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 22:33

All the best, I hope everything works out for your family loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:04

Hoping all goes well, bed rest is no fun, know that first hand with my 3rd. I had 8 weeks of it before she was born prem. I wasn't bleeding but every time I put my feet to the floor I'd start contractions. Very scary when things don't go as planned.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:32

I'm praying for your Adrian and I happy to know she is doing okay for the moment. My mother had a tilted uterus and she didn't get pregnant as often as some - but she had six children (in 20 years beginning in 1928)- with me being her last. I don't know if she spotted - she talked about being pregnant and having one miscarriage, but other than that they were all fine and I was the only one born in a hospital.

The one nutrient I would research is magnesium - it makes the muscles stronger to prevent contractions and again stronger to make contractions - strong muscles is/are good.
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 23:53

You, Adrian , baby and your family are in my prayers Sherrie prayer prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 8:54

Thank you so very much I'm afraid to say it out loud lol.... this is my very first grandbaby and this morning all is still good so yea I too am praying all stay's well for her ..... Thank you so much for your kindness and your prayers I am thankful for you lady's ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 18:43

I am so happy to hear that the grandbaby news is good.I will continue to pray for this wee little angel and for the family too. Please say a special prayer ...  571152Hugs Pam
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 19:16

Sherrie how are things with the baby and Adrian? Have been remembering you all in prayer. Issues in pregnancy are never easy, I know. I have had many that I spent months on my back! Nothing like it with a bunch of little kids too! LOL
But it is out of our control that it is frightening every time.
Tell her not to take anything without checking with her doc first. Magnesium is a powerful element and is used for major issues.
Remember that we all love you and your family.
joy
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  EmptyWed 29 Feb 2012 - 21:28

Joy hon thank you so much for asking everything so far so good we are still waiting to get her in to the doc's but no more spotting is going on she says she has cramping quite a bit but so far so good...I hope you for forgive me for not updating you all ... just been one thing after aonther this last week .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please say a special prayer ...    Please say a special prayer ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please say a special prayer ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: