R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a little prayer ... did the job!!

Go down 
+4
Groovyday
babyblossom
Orange_Grove_Nursery
SharonR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Just a little prayer ... did the job!! Empty
PostSubject: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 3:51

whoohoo happyhappy weeeeee! happyforyou! weeeeee! happyhappy whoohoo

He got the job!!!!!

whoohoo happyhappy weeeeee! happyforyou! weeeeee! happyhappy whoohoo

When I read all the other threads in this section it sort of makes me want to duck my head as I ask for one more little bit of prayer for my son in law. He's got a call back interview for what looks to be an awesome job, full benefits, and a company van to drive. He is such an awesome person ... has a work ethic that's hard to find sometimes anymore ... and yet has had so much trouble finding an honest, and steady job.

He seems to be a magnet for all the bosses who are lazy and don't consider their employees. I guess when you own the business, you can call the shots about when you work and when you don't. Sucks to work for that kind of boss when you don't know if you'll have 40 hours this week or less than 20. Bryce shows up every day, on time, ready to work ... only to find out the boss has errands to run and didn't bother to let Bryce know ... or to organize a day's work while he's out doing his errands.

Anyway ... /rant off hahaha Please keep my son in law in your thoughts for Friday morning when he has his 2nd interview with this new job!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Last edited by SharonR on Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 16:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 16:08

I pray everything works out the way that will be best for you son-in-law. I hate employers like that, my husband had his share of them. The worst was when he worked for someone he thought was his friend. The guy kept changing the "deal" and his pay kept changing. It was like the guy thought he could misuse my husband because they were "friends". My husband is also waiting for a call-back/2nd interview. We're really praying he gets it because this will be closer to home (less gas money!) and a better position. The job he's at now will end after March 2nd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:04

Praying they both get the jobs! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:13

prayer Praying for both to find the better job. When my son got downsized from his first really big job he waited and searched and finally got his better job. And it was because one of his other co-workers from the down-sized job was looking out for him and personally recommended him before he went in for his interview. So it is much better to be great friends with your co-workers because they truly know what you are going through because they have been through it and it has happened to them. My son was so grateful to this other co-worker who stood up for him and he has paid it back by doing the same for others who find themselves suddenly downsized out of a job. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyThu 16 Feb 2012 - 19:38

Sharon ... prayers for his Good Luck ... It sounds like a great job!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 16:38

SharonR wrote:
Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 162105 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 37678 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 89726 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 37678 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 162105

He got the job!!!!!

Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 162105 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 37678 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 89726 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 37678 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 162105

YAY!!! Awesome news!! Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389 Just a little prayer ... did the job!! 387389

My husband had a second interview today and was told he'd hear from them in a week to a week and a half. I'm really hoping and praying it doesn't take that long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 18:21

Rachel you have all my prayers for sure. I know how stressful work issues are with young kids. We had an awful time for years when we were first married, had a lot of little kids and depended only on Tom's income. Very scary.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 19:29

That's fantastic news Sharon! Hopefully your hubby will get that job too Rachel bigsmile
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:10

Rachel, we're doing a major rain dance because California needs it so badly but for sure I'll stomp with a lot of enthusiasm for your hubby to get his job too!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

PostSubject: got the job   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:21

Yeah this is great!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! EmptySat 25 Feb 2012 - 0:28

Jobs all around! wooohoooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little prayer ... did the job!!   Just a little prayer ... did the job!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little prayer ... did the job!!
Page 1 of 1