R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?   Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 19:08

Lara states in her ebook that she wasnt putting eyelashes on her asian baby because most asian reborns do not have eyelashes. My question is how many people do this? Does it look better? And if you put eyelashes, do you put black ones or a shade lighter like light brown? What style looks the best?
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?   Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 19:57

I have seen them done well with or without. I would maybe put some on and see how you like it, or try rooting them. I have done my asians with and without lashes. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?   Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 21:51

I also think it depends on the makeup of the eyelid. I haven't met an Asian baby yet that didn't have eyelashes, its just that they aren't really long yet and their eyelids are so straight they don't look very pronounced but that's not every one. I would definitely use the black or what matches the hair you use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?   Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:46

Okay thanks for your advice guys :)
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?   Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? EmptyMon 23 Jan 2012 - 13:54

Karen wrote:
I also think it depends on the makeup of the eyelid. I haven't met an Asian baby yet that didn't have eyelashes, its just that they aren't really long yet and their eyelids are so straight they don't look very pronounced but that's not every one. I would definitely use the black or what matches the hair you use.

That's exactly what I was gonna say :) My son who is half Asian had super long lashes since he was born but my nephews who are full Asian had hard to dee lashes so I think it really depends on the shape of the eyelid and if you can put lashes or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?   Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian Baby Eyelashes... Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1