R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

older baby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

older baby Empty
PostSubject: older baby   older baby EmptySun 18 Dec 2011 - 16:01

I have looked around and I did not see the answer to my question. If I missed it I am so sorry to have bothered you ladies. What size, age is the older baby? Is this like BB's ladybug? She is 26" kit and maybe Taylor is a toddler? Taylor wear 18 months clothes and am hoping the 26" kits wear 9 or 12 month clothes.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

older baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: older baby   older baby EmptySun 18 Dec 2011 - 16:33

An older baby is anything from a few months to a toddler. The Older Baby eBook will work with all of the kits you mentioned.

Also, please don't think you are bothering us because you aren't. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
debora jenkins

older baby Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Karen.    older baby EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011 - 19:50

Thank you for being so nice. I have another issue I tried to order my ebook finally. It says it does not recognise my blueeyed_emt2001@yahoo.com I have had this many years and I wrote it down as the address I registered with. Can you help please? I am at work for 48 hours and want to be able to start a new baby when I get to go home Wednesday morning. I'm sick and I swear I have dealt with every idiot in Lawrence county today. I am going to need some stress relief.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

older baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: older baby   older baby EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011 - 19:54

I am sure Karen will help you with the store order as soon as she sees it. If you don't hear from her, just email me at aiw.real@gmail.com and I will get you what you need. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

older baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: older baby   older baby EmptyMon 19 Dec 2011 - 20:44

debora jenkins wrote:
Thank you for being so nice. I have another issue I tried to order my ebook finally. It says it does not recognise my blueeyed_emt2001@yahoo.com I have had this many years and I wrote it down as the address I registered with. Can you help please? I am at work for 48 hours and want to be able to start a new baby when I get to go home Wednesday morning. I'm sick and I swear I have dealt with every idiot in Lawrence county today. I am going to need some stress relief.

Hi Debora, please try registering for the store again. If you are still having problems, please email me at kalena6@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

older baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: older baby   older baby Empty

Back to top Go down

older baby
Page 1 of 1