R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Empty
PostSubject: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 10:21

Today is a gloomy dreary day, so I had to use a flash for the pictures because without one it was too dark. I might take new ones when its brighter out

Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfinishedpainting3
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfinishedpainting5-1
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfinishedpainting4
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfinishedpainting5
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfinishedpainting
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyhandsfinishedpainting2
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormylegsfinishedpainting
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfinishedpainting2
Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Stormyfeetfinishedpainting

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 9:51; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011 - 10:26

Take a good look at your sons hands and fingers. Notice where they are pink and where they aren't. You have an advantage that you have a small son to look at for that. Okay, back to Stormy and knuckles. I don't think the way you put it on is natural. You have definite spots instead of it blending into the sides, etc. I think the problem is with the blending.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 9:30

So I just finished painting my Stormy! So happy he is finished and I will have alot of time to root him before I have to ship him to his new mommy! He has blonde eyebrows. You can barely see them. I dont know if that is good or not lol. I am waiting for his hair to come in the mail. I am using blonde Slumberland mohair. It will be the first time I will root with slumberland and I am worried it might be hard to do. I know Slumberland is really fine mohair. Is it difficult to root?
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 17:28

Very cute Stephanie wink
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 18:28

Slumberland is my favourite mohair, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:11

Stormy is looking sweet. I agree with Karen about the blending but if you are already finished baking, it is no biggie. I have only started rooting this year and I find that when I root with Slumberland Kid Ultra-premium mohair, it is the easiest and best looking. I am going to try Angora Mohtique soon, still waiting for it; many have recommended good results with that also. bigsmile dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:14

I love Angora Mohtique and it supports American business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 19:20

Thanks Karen, that is exactly what I was thinking! Especially after we had to wait on the Slumberland when Canada had its last strike! wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!   Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished painting my Stormy Using the Older Baby Ebook!
Page 1 of 1