R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LilDumplinsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
LilDumplinsNursery

Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook Empty
PostSubject: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 11:51

Just popping in to say hi ladies! I have been reading here off and on but not posting much in a long while. I just last night saw a baby April Yap reborn some time back using the older Olive Skin tones Ebook and air dry paints. It was beautiful! I have never gotten an Ebook but I purchased this one last night to try. I am using Baby FX air dry paints now so I am going to use the Baby FX conversion chart and see if I can't produce this lovely skin tone. I can't wait to get the Ebook!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 12:25

Hi, I love Lara Ebooks!! They have so much info. in them. You will not be disappointed . I have worked with her on a few as well .She always blows me away with her knowledge. I don't work very much with the air dry but the skin tones on the Olive E books are one of my all time favorites. bigsmile Kathy
Back to top Go down
LilDumplinsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
LilDumplinsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 12:37

Thank you! I have never been one much to follow tutorials but I want to try to do something different from basic ethnic brown skin tones so want to give this a go!

My babies going to IDTS
Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook 890972015_f0372d2a726606fc
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: pretty babies   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 19:50

BOL with the Olive book!! Lara's e-books are awesome, so easy to follow along!!
happyhappy  happyhappy  happyhappy

Love all your babies going to the IDTS!!

weeeeee! weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Thu 12 May 2016 - 9:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LilDumplinsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
LilDumplinsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 20:42

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyWed 11 May 2016 - 23:34

April does such a great job converting the genesis to the air dry paint colors! Im really looking forward to the peaches and cream baby fx Air dry conversion Class myself!!! hope you enjoy the Olive ebook!! One of my favorite ebooks!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
LilDumplinsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
LilDumplinsNursery

PostSubject: Re: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook EmptyThu 12 May 2016 - 7:55

Yes, April has been a tremendous help to me!
I got my Ebook and am looking forward to using it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook   Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got the older Olive Skin tone Ebook
Page 1 of 1