R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)

Go down 
+7
Groovyday
Dreaming Angel
Lara
Poppy
loretta
LittlePunkins
sweetsherrie112
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) Empty
PostSubject: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2011 - 17:04

Here is a map of all current fires burning, Look how much of texas is burning! many with zero containment, some near us, not as big as some but is currently shutting down roadways as the smoke and flames leave us with zero visability. Right now there are 3 fires burning near some of my family in a town 45 minutes from me, I cant go help them if they need it cuase a fire here has shutdown the only highway I can use to get there!
Texas really needs some serious rain! Please pray we get some rain soon, ALOT of it!! sad

http://ticc.tamu.edu/Response/FireActivity/

Last edited by Dreamweaver on Wed 7 Sep 2011 - 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyTue 6 Sep 2011 - 17:10

Oh gosh how awful for you and your family .... prayer prayer prayer prayer prayer winging there way to you and your family .... Hope they are able to put them out quickly .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 11:03

Wanted to add a pic of the largest fire. Its near Bastrop texas, this fire and about 4 others are all within 80 miles of my sister!! they are seeing LOADS of smoke as they are pretty much surrounded by these fires! The largest one has burned about 35,000 acers.(the pic here shows a view from the big fire)

Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) 01

Where I am, we have 6 fires buring within 60 miles of us, involving over 10,000 acres....3 roadways have been closed, middles school football games were cancelled yesterday since the other school couldnt get here cause of the roads being closed!

I have family that lives about 45 minutes from me who have 8 or 9 active fires going all within 50 miles of them, several roads also closed and my uncle got the call lastnight from the forestry service warning them of possible evacuations and telling which areas are already under mandatory evacuactions! He is the closest to the fire, he lives with my aunt on my dads family propert, they have over 100 acres of land and have cattle! Please keep my family in your prayers!

Oh, our close call, was a fire about 2 miles from my house! a grass fire started by the highschool! Thankfully they got it out fast before it could spread!! A good bit of the grass was burned but put out fast enough that nothing else was damaged!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 19:24

It is so terrible. I was in Florida several years back and they had the fires going.
The smoke is awful. It was in the hallway of our hotel the morning we left. And parts of the interstate
Was closed coming home.
I pray y'all get some rain soon. I was hoping tropical storm lee would head your way.
I think there is another storm in the gulf now, fingers crossed it brings rain to Texas!
Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 23:05

I really feel for you we were in the fires here in Australia 2 years ago, some of the towns still have not been rebuilt.
We could see the flames and had the smoke for weeks.

Just keep safe you and all of your extended family are in my prayers
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 23:06

Oh no, that is really awful Sarah!! I will be praying for you and all your family and for lots of rain to come soon too prayer
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyWed 7 Sep 2011 - 23:16

Still praying for you, Sarah! prayer
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 14:04

it must be very scary and upsetting for you l pray you get rain very soon
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 14:25

prayer Praying for rain, lower temps and no wind to spread the fires. Praying for those who have lost their homes. The people who were effected by the June wild fires here in Southern Arizona are just starting their battle with the insurance companies. Praying for the safety of your family Sarah Beth. prayer
Back to top Go down
beverly
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 3:20

Hope things are getting better, Sarah Beth. Keeping you and all of the state in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 4:05

How dreadful, praying for rain soon for you and your family,
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 9:25

They are getting better. there are currently no major fires near me or any of my family now that are a threat. there is a 200 acre fire about 20 miles from me but its mostly contained and is no threat. My family 45 minutes away only has a few small fires mostly contained and the others are out....my family near the big bastrop fire are still safe and that big fire is 45% contained which is much better than before!
thanks for the prayers, We still really need more rain!! sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptySun 11 Sep 2011 - 21:59

16 new fires started or restarted today around texas, including 2 near my family about 45 minutes from me, one big enough for us to see the smoke here! sad
Back to top Go down
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011 - 16:28

Praying for you Sarah and your family....Especially praying for rain and lots of it!!!!!!

Debbie
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 1:23

Sarah Beth... Will be praying here. A month or so ago, there was a huge fire about 40 miles from us burning un-contained. We had 20 plus inches of rain with the hurricane and it was still burning after that. The schools were keeping the kids in for recess because of the air quality. It is better now, but that is scary!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) EmptyFri 23 Sep 2011 - 8:39

That is scary! I think alot of the fires are out now, the bigger ones still burn but are contained. We have had cooler temps and some rain here and there but not enough....Glad the fire near yall is out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)   Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas in trouble! We REALLY need prayer!!(new info and pic added!!)
Page 1 of 1