R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texas flooding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Toddler
Toddler

Texas flooding Empty
PostSubject: Texas flooding   Texas flooding EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 11:57

I don't know how many members are in Texas but im sure a lot of you have seen the flooding stories on the news. I live in East Texas and the flooding is a real problem. As bad as it has been for East Texas, it has become even worse for Houston and Austin areas! I have family in those areas also! Where I am, we have had so much rain its insane! a 13 yr old girl that lived 2 streets from me fell in a ditch last week and drown, she was caught up in the rushing water and was unable to pull herself out. I refuse to let my girls go walking even though they used to walk around our neighborhood all the time! This is such an unusual thing, not something you see here! Its just crazy! Flooding that is flooding our neighborhood to the point we cant get in or out, highways look like rivers, businesses flooded and closed, schools flooded and closed, ect.....rain every day, literally, every, single, day, not showers, heavy thunderstorms that send you seeking shelter! Wind and lighting like you have never seen! You hear thunder almost all the time, its wild! sad There are a lot of missing people, many lost lives and it doesn't look like this strange weather is stopping anytime soon.

Please keep all those affected by the flooding in your prayers!
Back to top Go down
Honojane13
Honojane13

Texas flooding Empty
PostSubject: Praying...   Texas flooding EmptyWed 27 May 2015 - 19:36

I will pray for you to be safe. You are right to keep an eye on your girls. Floods that can take the life of a 13 year old are biblical in proportion.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Texas flooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas flooding   Texas flooding EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 4:01

My prayers for everyone affected by this terrible rain.  We in UK have had similar problems in the
past and some still not resolved even though it was last year
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Texas flooding Empty
PostSubject: be safe   Texas flooding EmptySat 30 May 2015 - 23:35

Sending prayers to your family and all those affected! Praying for sunshine and safety! ((( hugs)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Texas flooding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas flooding   Texas flooding Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas flooding
Page 1 of 1