R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! Empty
PostSubject: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:26

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Wildfires--128835093.html

She is one of the 20 house threatened! The flames are just a 3 minute drive from her house and she hasnt left yet cause she cant catch all her animals!! Please keep her in your prayers!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011 - 21:49

Oh, no!!!! Gosh, please keep us posted!!!! I will be praying!!! prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 0:35

I will Lara! I havent heard anything more yet...She has such a nice place, and she lives in a town called Paradise!
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 1:37

I am hoping and praying her house will be spared. I hope she has left now.
The house can be replaced! My mom lost everything to Katrina and I begged her to leave.
She didn't until the last minute, thankfully, and her friend down her road died because she would not leave.
Please keep us updated. Hugs
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 5:36

Will pray for her Sarah Beth prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 9:53

I just heard, Thankfully, they managed to contain it!! Her house is safe now as long as they dont lose the containment!!
Thanks for the prayers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 13:04

Oh, thank goodness! I am so relieved! whoohoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! EmptyThu 1 Sep 2011 - 13:43

Lara wrote:
Oh, thank goodness! I am so relieved! whoohoo

I am too! She would have been so upset if she had lost her home, she loves it there....afterall, the town is called paradise! She gets to say she lives in paradise! LOL lol
Besides, Her house is where we go for easter, thanksgiving and christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!   My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My grandma may lose her house to this wildfire!!
Page 1 of 1