R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sale at Sandi's Doll House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandi's Doll House
Crawler
Crawler

Sale at Sandi's Doll House Empty
PostSubject: Sale at Sandi's Doll House   Sale at Sandi's Doll House EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 12:46

I have just a few things left and I need to move them out to make way for my Holiday and Heirloom outfits. All outfits are on sale and have been discounted. All prices include shipping but international buyers will pay more in shipping. Here is the link to my store.Please note that we are in our home in Birmingham so I will not have internet access on the weekend. Thanks y'all.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sandisdollhouse?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sandisdollhouse?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Sale at Sandi's Doll House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sale at Sandi's Doll House   Sale at Sandi's Doll House EmptyTue 2 Aug 2016 - 22:48

Your items are very pretty!! Wish I knew how to sew that well! Made a jacket for my daughter when she was little and then I noticed
one sleeve was upside down !!! lol
Back to top Go down

Sale at Sandi's Doll House
Page 1 of 1