R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pay Pal Problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

Pay Pal Problems Empty
PostSubject: Pay Pal Problems   Pay Pal Problems EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 21:26

Does anyone here deal with pay pal? I have transferred money from my bank account on July 27th, and they say they have until midnight? crybaby
I have never done this before and I am finding it very hard to be patient sad
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Pay Pal Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay Pal Problems   Pay Pal Problems EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 21:39

I deal with Paypal all the time. do you have a credit card (or a visa/mastercard debit card)? If so attach it to your Paypal account and you do not have to wait for money to be transferred in from your bank account. Also link your bank account and they will place 2 tiny payments into your bank account, then once they appear you go back into Paypal and verify the amounts and your bank account is linked. Then you can make instant payments from paypal and they will debit it from your account or card whatever you nominate at the time, or can set one up as default payment option. The only time I ever have to wait for money to be transferred is if I withdraw from paypal back to my bank acocunt, or if someone pays me by e-cheque payment (means they don't have a credit card attached to their account). The credit card being atached means that you authorise Paypal to withdraw from the credit card if you default on the bank account amount being available. This way the person to whom you are sending gets their funds straight away with no delay.

I purchased from Lara this morning and she has already received the funds in her Paypal even though it has yet to be taken form my bank account as I have mine all linked. You just have to make sure you leave that amount in your nominate account to cover the payment when Paypal requet hits your bank. I prefer to use Paypal than pay by bank deposits to other peoples' accounts.

some people are a little skeptical about linking their cards with Paypal but I have not had a problem, but I do also use Paypal's added security measure of a security key whereby to log in to my account I have to press a button on the security key and key in the random 6 digit number my key gives me, and don't ask me how it knows but if you type in the wrong digits it says it was wrong and asks you to recheck and retype it. cost me $7.50 from paypal for th security device and is well worth it as insurance on your account security. I have not had any hacking on my Paypal account or any of the linked accounts.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Pay Pal Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay Pal Problems   Pay Pal Problems EmptyMon 1 Aug 2011 - 21:57

nothingtoadd except...paypal is a pain, but everyone uses them...it's the easiest way to send money.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Pay Pal Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pay Pal Problems   Pay Pal Problems EmptyTue 2 Aug 2011 - 1:36

I have used paypal for a few years, and so far so good,
no problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

Pay Pal Problems Empty