R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems replying to post.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Underthelettuceleaf

Problems replying to post. Empty
PostSubject: Problems replying to post.   Problems replying to post. EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 11:10

I have a post in the brutal critique forum and rec'd some wonderful comments from another user. I would like to reply to her comments but the forum now says I don't have permission to reply, even though yesterday I was able to do so. Is there something I am doing wrong? Please help if you can.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Problems replying to post. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems replying to post.   Problems replying to post. EmptySat 2 Nov 2019 - 11:40

Hmmm. Don't know why you couldn't repost there because you posted here just fine? Maybe try again ? ( You are clicking on "reply" at the bottom of the other members post right?)
Back to top Go down

Problems replying to post.
Page 1 of 1