R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? Empty
PostSubject: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 2:30

It is in the middle of the night, and I just got a text from Lara....asking me if I have deleted pictures from class....I assure you that with everything Ive been going through with my dad dying and laying him to rest....Ive not really been on my desktop. I just checked, and my desktop is not working...Ive tried everything, and this is where all of my pictures have been stored. I have a laptop....but i dont think I kept pics on my nursery page.... I am so sorry...this was not done intentionally, and I have no clue what to do.
I have tried everything to recover them I have two image hosting sites. Photo bucket, and (servimg....which I cant get to work right now)
I have contacted Lara back to see if somehow she can send me the pictures again, and I can get them back up.....
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 10:33

Can you get into your photbucket? It seems weird that they would have disappeared from photobucket. That's where the pictures were being hosted....at least in the first lesson.

Anyone else computer savvy that can figure this out?
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 14:45

I know I cleaned out my photobucket "gallery pics" last week some time, but I thought I had them saved to a folder of their own. Im not computer savvy and I do apologize for this. It was a mistake. Lara...if there is a way you can send all of the pics via e mail... I can match them up to the ebook and get them back up today.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 15:52

I have tried to save the pics from my ebook copy and I am apparently an idiot, because I cant figure it out. Ladies...please accept my humble apologies for this, I really didn't realize that if I removed photos from my bucket on photobucket, that they would disappear from here. The only thing I can suggest for all of you who have taken the class.....and are still working on the class, is for Lara to send out the class ebook. I know normally it goes out at the end of class, and it should be getting close to the end of the 6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 16:40

Unless I'm missing something, All the pictures are on your Ebook, You can work from your Ebook instead of the class.  Or you can copy and paste the pictures from the Adobe reader version of the Ebook and upload them back to photobucket.  I highlighted a picture on the Ebook, copied it to the clipboard, and pasted it onto a word document. Lara sent me the Ebook last week,I would assume everyone from class already has there Ebook .They can just work from there copy.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 17:57

I sent you a pm bearysweethearts.... Ive tried the copy and paste...but not as the way you describe. Im not sure how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? EmptySun 8 Feb 2015 - 21:10

I want to sincerely apologize to any of the ladies here who are having troubles. Unfortunately Im not smart enough to figure out how to get the pics back on to photo bucket. I am seriously stressed out over this, as well as my dad just passing. If someone that is in the class needs an ebook sent to them (if not gotten already) you can pm me or bearysweethearts....and we will get you one if your on the class list. Thank you for understanding and again...I am sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????   PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS???? Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURE PROBLEMS FOR SILICONE CLASS????
Page 1 of 1