R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am excited to be here!

Go down 
+3
Poppy
tracylh
Babybliss
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Babybliss

I am excited to be here! Empty
PostSubject: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 10:23

Hello! I see some familiar names here & can't wait to meet everyone else. I'm enrolled in the Yarie preemie & Asian classes & I hope to learn a lot.
I am fairly new to reborning, been a crafter for as long as I can remember. My cousin and I made ashtrays out of flour & water cement that we proudly sold off of our porch at the ages of 7 & 8. What I'd give to have one of those to put in the hutch now lol.
I've always wanted to paint but couldn't do it so to be able to paint reborns and have people comment on how real they look is a joy.
Hmmmm...let's see.....I live on sixty acres, have two ponds & a creek that the kids enjoy, cats, dogs, two Belgian draft mares, four boys ages 16 down to 7 and twin girls turning four next week. My husband & I own our business & I was able to finally work myself out of the office last year lol. That's about it I guess! More than you ever wanted to know!
:flower:
hugs,
Nicole

I am excited to be here! 1265728106
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 11:39

What a cute family you have. Its so great to have you here. I'm sure you will just love it. I just joined last week and find everyone to be so warm and welcoming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Babybliss

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 14:57

Thanks Tracy! :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 15:02

HI Nicole,
Welcome! You have beautiful children!!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 15:43

Hi Nicole, wow what a gorgeous picture of your children! :D I am sure you will love the classes, they are so much fun - you sound like a very busy lady. Great to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 21:11

Welcome and nice to have you Nicole! I think that you will find REAL a great place to come and learn and also find friends!!!! Looking forward to being in class with you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 21:54

Hi Nicole and Welcome!! Look forward to chatting and getting to know you better!!! :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 22:06

Your children are gorgeous! I thought I had a lot with 5! I have twins, too. They are boy/girl and will be 5 on Easter. Aren't twins great??? I am excited to be here! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 0:21

Welcome Aboard and yu have a very lovely family, good to have you. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am excited to be here!   I am excited to be here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am excited to be here!
Page 1 of 1